esku

Search in Destroy in Alpha

esku    9

Hello guys. I was pre-ordered the Alpha version of the game. Can we play search and destroy mod in closed alpha?

Angst    2
11 minutes ago, esku said:

Hello guys. I was pre-ordered the Alpha version of the game. Can we play search and destroy mod in closed alpha?

I doubt it but I would love it and I hope it's going to be their main mode. It promotes teamplay and adrenaline rushes struggling against time.

esku    9

if not im just request refund because  we got 1 map and 1 tdm mod for 3 months like days of war. .........................

any developer pls answer?

Edited by esku
  • Downvote 4

Jester    5

Please remember what the alpha stage is, the main reason is to test the game, report any issues to the devs to fix.

Having a standard TDM allows you to properly play the game spot any bugs or other problems. In S&D, you could play 10 seconds, and get sniped down, then have to wait till the next round (so not much game play).

As far as the public are aware the alpha will be TDM. If they add anything else, I'm sure they'll let us know when the time comes.

Edit: Can I just ask why you want a refund? What did you read that made you think the game would be fully ready, and every gun and game mode would be available during Alpha? Again, remember what the main purpose of alpha and beta tests are please.

Edited by Jester
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

ToRRent    6

I think we will have first prototype version of SND, heard someone want to make test scrims to test maps.

• Upvote 1

esku    9
On 2017. 04. 01. at 1:48 PM, Jester said:

Please remember what the alpha stage is, the main reason is to test the game, report any issues to the devs to fix.

Having a standard TDM allows you to properly play the game spot any bugs or other problems. In S&D, you could play 10 seconds, and get sniped down, then have to wait till the next round (so not much game play).

As far as the public are aware the alpha will be TDM. If they add anything else, I'm sure they'll let us know when the time comes.

Edit: Can I just ask why you want a refund? What did you read that made you think the game would be fully ready, and every gun and game mode would be available during Alpha? Again, remember what the main purpose of alpha and beta tests are please.

then i can play alpha for 3 months only on 1 map and only in tdm... thats soo bad:D

• Downvote 1

Soldat Ryan    348
1 hour ago, esku said:

then i can play alpha for 3 months only on 1 map and only in tdm... thats soo bad:D

Don't worrie, you won't play it for full 3 months but only for .... few week-ends ! :P

On 01/04/2017 at 1:48 PM, Jester said:

Again, remember what the main purpose of alpha and beta tests are please.

+1

Razor    370

Haven't seen them give anyone a refund so that's not likely to happen...

esku    9

If i request refund i think YOU NEED refund ALL CENTS to my bank account i think.. if you are legally supposed company, or i know badly?

But if the alpha only few weeks its ok for me. Early acces release date?

Edited by esku
  • Downvote 3

pukiz    33
12 minutes ago, esku said:

If i request refund i think YOU NEED refund ALL CENTS to my bank account i think.. if you are legally supposed company, or i know badly?

I don't think they need to provide you with a refund by law

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Zane    24
15 minutes ago, esku said:

Why should they even refund you? They didn't promise you anything for Alpha, if you wanted to play the full game you could have just paid less and get the basic package. Also you won't be stuck with the same stuff for 3 months, iirc the dev said they were going to test something different each weekend.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WeAsOne    217
On 1-4-2017 at 1:24 PM, esku said:

if not im just request refund because  we got 1 map and 1 tdm mod for 3 months like days of war. .........................

any developer pls answer?

People want refund for something they donated for... I can't say what I really think of it because that would be against the forum rules.

• Upvote 3

esku    9
27 minutes ago, WeAsOne said:

People want refund for something they donated for... I can't say what I really think of it because that would be against the forum rules.

i just not want one more Days Of War mistake. I know what is "alpha" but i payed 65 euros to test alpha right? we cant test alpha on just one map and one mod like t-dm but im not developer i dont know. But sorry for that text: "if not im just request refund because  we got 1 map and 1 tdm mod for 3 months like days of war. ........................." im trust in developers and gave him chance and time. 

• Downvote 1

WeAsOne    217
29 minutes ago, esku said:

i just not want one more Days Of War mistake. I know what is "alpha" but i payed 65 euros to test alpha right? we cant test alpha on just one map and one mod like t-dm but im not developer i dont know. But sorry for that text: "if not im just request refund because  we got 1 map and 1 tdm mod for 3 months like days of war. ........................." im trust in developers and gave him chance and time. 

Maybe think before you make a decision.. Not after.. learn from this!

And no you didn't pay 65 euros to play alpha, you did pay 65 euro's for Alpha, Bata, Early acces AND final game!

The Alpha is to shape the game.. not to play really!

Edited by WeAsOne
  • Upvote 3

sh0tyz    125
On 4/1/2017 at 11:20 AM, ToRRent said:

I think we will have first prototype version of SND, heard someone want to make test scrims to test maps.

Yes this is the case. If there will be SD in alpha, it'll be a VERY basic version of it. 

• Upvote 1

Jester    5
On 01/04/2017 at 5:20 PM, ToRRent said:

Yes perhaps in beta stages, or early access, but maybe not in an alpha. They want to focus mainly on the movement/feel of the game first, before they go into gamemodes, and have teams practising.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

twinxnl    6

i prefer search and destroy,

but on the other side i prefer TDM or FFA because everyone just jumps around at tdm and ffa 
so many glitches and buggs will be found.
in S&D its the same round everytime you will still find the same buggs and glitches but not as fast as tdm

maybe they can include FFA & S&D or something,

but im okay with just ffa or tdm

Jester    5
14 hours ago, twinxnl said:

@Jester scrims would be nice in the alpha!

I completely agree, but it wouldn't help what the game is needing right now. And that is feedback on how the game feels, and what they can change with the model movement stats, and the general movement system in general. Not only that but how the current available guns are etc. There is a reason why they are limiting things in alpha.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to play S&D straight away, but it wouldn't be for the best.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jester    5
5 minutes ago, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

What if I told you, we're working on something that's based on S&D, but we add something more competitive . . .

Don't be teasing me you whore.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

DukeNukem    189
On 4/2/2017 at 1:04 PM, WeAsOne said:

I agree its a donation but many people saw one thing in the initial and saw something totally different in the video....thats where ill leave it on here m8 but lets no make accusations or hints to them.

1 hour ago, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

What if I told you, we're working on something that's based on S&D, but we add something more competitive . . .

Lets see and how about the NDAs be sent out so we can open the alpha forum so people can start talking about things like that more in depth?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Smut28    7
On 02/04/2017 at 1:14 PM, esku said:

It's actually closed alpha which is super early. So this is completely normal. Might want to refund if you're not prepared to try and bug report and feedback