Flyinghigh

Levellution???

8 posts in this topic

Is the idea out there for levellution like battlefield series does where you can demolish almost anything in your way??? Or is that something that y'all aren't going towards?

Thanks Guys

2 hours ago, xXclusiivE said:

Not going to happen here.

I figured lol just thought I'd ask... I mean I don't see why not. i was reading something you posted on and if the Germans we're taking cover behind a wall or fence the us would just blow it up to expose them. so I guess that was my question could we blow a wall or whatever it may be to expose their cover spot

1 hour ago, Flyinghigh said:

I figured lol just thought I'd ask... I mean I don't see why not. i was reading something you posted on and if the Germans we're taking cover behind a wall or fence the us would just blow it up to expose them. so I guess that was my question could we blow a wall or whatever it may be to expose their cover spot

No, the devs already said there will be no environmental destruction. I don't know exactly if there will be bullet penetration however? @[CM] BigTuna

We are planning to add specific things that are bangable. e.g. certain wooden walls and things like that but they will be sparing. 

That would be perfect, shoot trough a door and damage all hiding behind it or take out a sniper behind a wood cover :)

On 3/27/2017 at 6:32 AM, [CM] BigTuna said:

We are planning to add specific things that are bangable. e.g. certain wooden walls and things like that but they will be sparing. 

Thanks for the reply tuna. I just didn't know to what extent if any there would be. 

On ‎27‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 0:32 PM, [CM] BigTuna said:

Sounds cool, i thought this wouldn't be possible someone of development stated this before i guess. But sounds good :D