DonPablo    39
22 minutes ago, genotype123 said:

I think people are being too nostalgic, just like Vanilla Servers for WoW. I think people forget why devs no longer make gameplay anymore like CoD 2 just like Blizzard doesnt make WoW like they did in the first game. People are gonna buy this game then after playing it become bored and go back to the newer type of gameplay that new games has. But sure, their will be a hardcore audience of 500 people that are probably going to play this game all the time. 

Watch now how much <3 - this comment will get for saying this. And watch ToonBE bash me for not saying what he wants everyone to say.

I was hoping myself this game would have the way the old fps games had with no perks and 5000 customization, but at least normal gameplay not unreal tournament/quake jumping around all the place/spamming space on walls to start a climbing animation. And at least hit markers showing when you hit an enemy and not clunky animation movements with downgraded graphics & smallest maps i have ever seen (mp_foy says hello) 

I was really hoping for a normal WW2 game since every other WW2 game nowadays seems to aim for ULTRA HARDCORE REALISTIC type of way. So too me, CoD 2 even looks better then what this does. 

So i stand by my post in my other thread, they should not have released this video showing gameplay this early. They should have taken their time and worked more, doesnt matter how much you write beta/demo/early early early earliest alpha gameplay people will still judge it, now they will judge it with their wallets also. 

Exactly my opinion!

• Downvote 2

sNrklhaai    50
28 minutes ago, genotype123 said:

I think people are being too nostalgic, just like Vanilla Servers for WoW. I think people forget why devs no longer make gameplay anymore like CoD 2 just like Blizzard doesnt make WoW like they did in the first game. People are gonna buy this game then after playing it become bored and go back to the newer type of gameplay that new games has. But sure, their will be a hardcore audience of 500 people that are probably going to play this game all the time. 

Watch now how much <3 - this comment will get for saying this. And watch ToonBE bash me for not saying what he wants everyone to say.

I was hoping myself this game would have the way the old fps games had with no perks and 5000 customization, but at least normal gameplay not unreal tournament/quake jumping around all the place/spamming space on walls to start a climbing animation. And at least hit markers showing when you hit an enemy and not clunky animation movements with downgraded graphics & smallest maps i have ever seen (mp_foy says hello) 

I was really hoping for a normal WW2 game since every other WW2 game nowadays seems to aim for ULTRA HARDCORE REALISTIC type of way. So too me, CoD 2 even looks better then what this does. 

So i stand by my post in my other thread, they should not have released this video showing gameplay this early. They should have taken their time and worked more, doesnt matter how much you write beta/demo/early early early earliest alpha gameplay people will still judge it, now they will judge it with their wallets also. 

Bashing you would be bad. Everyone on this forums or people who like games are potential customers for BAT1944. It's good to be critical aswell, because if we only tell what is right the developers don't know what the community wants to see changed. Critics are good value for the development team and also if anything was right already they could release it just now. I guess everyone has to listen to eachother without bashing on eachother as everyone says things that some will like and some won't. It's the development to read everything also the bad things to learn from and maybe react with small tweaks or changes. For now it's good to  be critical, because the game is in a early stage. We all want the game to be so good as possible that's why we are here and try to help by joining the alpha.

Edited by sNrklhaai
  • Upvote 2

On 29/03/2017 at 0:22 PM, genotype123 said:

A user on reddit posted an better pic of the ''steelbox'' 
YGPdjiD.jpg
I was not the person though, so don't point fingers at me!
They all seem to want their username all over the pics for some reason, i mean i was posting stuff like this i would not want people to know who posted it :-P

Probably because the leaks are almost certainly deliberate.

Soldat Ryan    350
9 minutes ago, sNrklhaai said:

Bashing you would be bad. Everyone on this forums or people who like games are potential customers for BAT1944. It's good to be critical aswell, because if we only tell what is right the developers don't know what the community wants to see changed. Critics are good value for the development team and also if anything was right already they could release it just now. I guess everyone has to listen to eachother without bashing on eachother as everyone says things that some will like and some won't. It's the development to read everything also the bad things to learn from and maybe react with small tweaks or changes. For now it's good to  be critical, because the game is in a early stage. We all want the game to be so good as possible that's why we are here and try to help by joining the alpha.

The voice of wisdom.
Some members should learn about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

xXclusiivE    3
7 hours ago, Farq-S said:

is this CoD? don't think so....it's even better!

I know you hate Activision but don't go off topic and turn my CoD thread into a Battalion thread, thanks.

• Upvote 1

Soldat Ryan    350
1 hour ago, xXclusiivE said:

I know you hate Activision but don't go off topic and turn my CoD thread into a Battalion thread, thanks.

To get back to the thread : ................. Activision is evil !! :P (not a constructive comment but well it is mine ! :D )

xXclusiivE    3
Just now, Soldat Ryan said:

To get back to the thread : ................. Activision is evil !! :P (not a constructive comment but well it is mine ! :D )

Hey I'll take it, its on topic at least 

comagnum    8

I will remain optimistic that it's a decent shooter. I wouldn't however, expect it to be a good competitive shooter. Hopefully, the single player makes it a worthwhile investment on its own. I miss a good WWII campaign. 

xXclusiivE    3
15 minutes ago, comagnum said:

I will remain optimistic that it's a decent shooter. I wouldn't however, expect it to be a good competitive shooter. Hopefully, the single player makes it a worthwhile investment on its own. I miss a good WWII campaign. 

I never expect any CoD game to be a competitive shooter. I just love playing them casually. For the old CoDs the SP use to sell me. They where always so good and immersive.

RLpacifist    72
7 hours ago, DonPablo said:

Please Sledgehammer bring gore effects like in World at War! Would be so nice and authentic.

I'm afraid you just posted this request on the wrong forum. *cough*

FrosteR    185

Activision has shown that they don't give a damn about competitive players on PC since COD4, so I won't even bother with any new COD game. The remaster was shockingly bad.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

vozER    108

True words.
Activision = As much money as possible - For as little effort as possible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WolfEnstein    215
On 30/03/2017 at 7:21 AM, vozER said:

Yet, here I am playing CoD1 and CoD2 on daily basis.....

You're playing 2 of the best ones, Vozer, the ones that are worth playing ;) .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

vozER    108
1 hour ago, WolfEnstein said:

You're playing 2 of the best ones, Vozer, the ones that are worth playing ;) .

Totally agree you with that, matey ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

mazh    83

SORRY, AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED.

UNBEKANNTER FEHLER.

SI È VERIFICATO UN ERRORE IMPREVISTO.

LO SENTIMOS, SE HA PRODUCIDO UN ERROR INESPERADO.

DÉSOLÉ, UNE ERREUR INATTENDUE EST SURVENUE.

yap, just like their games. this one will just be one more hyped international bag of shit

Edited by mazh
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

skitelo    52
24 minutes ago, mazh said:

SORRY, AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED.

SORRY, THIS GAME IS OUR NEXT EXPECTED MISTAKE - SHITTY MULTIPLAYER, LAGS, TONS OF SUPPLY DROPS

PREORDER NOW TO GET WW2 THEMED SOCKS

~ Activision

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Razor    379
1 hour ago, Soldat Ryan said:

It's just a hype! Gonna be filled with perks, unlocks, killstreaks, dlc's, tons of armory and even more attachments you need to buy or unlock by ranks and last no dedicated servers or mod/map possibly :P

• Upvote 2

xXclusiivE    3
37 minutes ago, Razor said:

It's just a hype! Gonna be filled with perks, unlocks, killstreaks, dlc's, tons of armory and even more attachments you need to buy or unlock by ranks and last no dedicated servers or mod/map possibly :P

All of which I have zero problems with :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3