xXclusiivE

Call Of Duty (2017)

161 posts in this topic

The high quality of the art (with some very nice details) would lead me to believe this was either somebody's Graphic Design showcase/example work or it's real.

I guess we will find out sooner or later. 

I don't care what they create, how good it looks, how superb the gun mechanics and movement are, I'm not interested in anything these money-obsessed clowns ever do again. They won't get one penny from me, ever. 

44 minutes ago, WolfEnstein said:

I don't care what they create, how good it looks, how superb the gun mechanics and movement are, I'm not interested in anything these money-obsessed clowns ever do again. They won't get one penny from me, ever. 

They will most deff get mine! TAKE IT $$$$$$

1 hour ago, xXclusiivE said:

They will most deff get mine! TAKE IT $$$$$$

CoD WW2 = must have

They're getting my money.  Even if the netcode is shit I'll buy it for SP.  

Posted (edited)

I really think COD and BAT1944 will differ a lot from each other. COD probally builds a game looking a bit like their last games. I also think it will be better for BAT1944 to release the game earlier then Call of Duty.  For now i am on the BAT1944 boat and will try to be a part of the development process playing the alpha. This is a chance that we will not get with Call of Duty.  At the end of the day i will play the game that gives me a bit of a cod 1 feeling, which i liked so much. I'm not sure yet who it will be, but i bet it will be BAT1944 even when call of duty 1 is not the game where the development team is looking at the most. I just don't think Call of Duty is going back to these mechanics.

Edited by sNrklhaai

Posted (edited)

lol im not going to bother with anything that COD comes out with until i see it being played in front of me...only then i will say yes or no to another AAA title....ive given up hope on them for making their hype live up to the release of the game

Edited by DukeNukem

4 hours ago, ClintBeastwood said:

They're getting my money.  Even if the netcode is shit I'll buy it for SP.  

This is the only selling point for me, the SP haha

A user on reddit posted an better pic of the ''steelbox'' 
YGPdjiD.jpg
I was not the person though, so don't point fingers at me!
They all seem to want their username all over the pics for some reason, i mean i was posting stuff like this i would not want people to know who posted it :-P

This box art looks icredible.

The CoD hype is back and Activision will be even richer.

Can't wait to see first gameplay scenes from Omaha Beach. B|

COD14 will not go back to iron sights. The kids just don't know how to use them.......

On 28/03/2017 at 3:20 PM, sNrklhaai said:

At the end of the day i will play the game that gives me a bit of a cod 1 feeling.............

Yep, that will be delivered by "Battalion 1944", bro, not these "DLC-obsessed" chancers from Activision.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, turpz said:

COD14 will not go back to iron sights. The kids just don't know how to use them.......

Holy shit, there is already 14 of them? Jesus. Yet, here I am playing CoD1 and CoD2 on daily basis haha!

EDIT: yep, it's true [added image]

cods1).jpg

Edited by vozER

Odds on CoD2 remastered (aka ruined) coming out with this as part of the 'Special Massively Expensive Edition™'?

A german survey

On which game the players wait 2017

6222 subscriber

Unbenannt.PNG

is this CoD? don't think so....it's even better!

44 minutes ago, Freakshow said:

Odds on CoD2 remastered (aka ruined) coming out with this as part of the 'Special Massively Expensive Edition™'?

Lmfaooo

I think they can at least pull off an interesting single player. I have no hope for the multiplayer though.

2 hours ago, Farq-S said:

is this CoD? don't think so....it's even better!

Not really.

CoD has: better graphics, much better animations, more content/maps/weapons, better movement, much more athmosphere, a single player campaign, Zombies, ... (my opinion)

I think people are being too nostalgic, just like Vanilla Servers for WoW. I think people forget why devs no longer make gameplay anymore like CoD 2 just like Blizzard doesnt make WoW like they did in the first game. People are gonna buy this game then after playing it become bored and go back to the newer type of gameplay that new games has. But sure, their will be a hardcore audience of 500 people that are probably going to play this game all the time. 

Watch now how much <3 - this comment will get for saying this. And watch ToonBE bash me for not saying what he wants everyone to say.

I was hoping myself this game would have the way the old fps games had with no perks and 5000 customization, but at least normal gameplay not unreal tournament/quake jumping around all the place/spamming space on walls to start a climbing animation. And at least hit markers showing when you hit an enemy and not clunky animation movements with downgraded graphics & smallest maps i have ever seen (mp_foy says hello) 

I was really hoping for a normal WW2 game since every other WW2 game nowadays seems to aim for ULTRA HARDCORE REALISTIC type of way. So too me, CoD 2 even looks better then what this does. 

So i stand by my post in my other thread, they should not have released this video showing gameplay this early. They should have taken their time and worked more, doesnt matter how much you write beta/demo/early early early earliest alpha gameplay people will still judge it, now they will judge it with their wallets also.