^ You can also bet that they'll time some big DLC for a week or two before BAT44's release.

Anyway, I'm starting to think this is real.  The quality is just too good, to the point where it means that it's either ripped from a movie/TV show or its created by Activision.  I've watched every WW2 movie/show there is and I don't recognise any of it.

I agree with the person above, this isn't a 'leak', it's probably fed by Activision themselves as guerilla hype and promotion.  Works for me, I'm really hyped.

Also apparently a COD toy line for 2017 has emerged featuring a Willy's Jeep (WW2 Jeep).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DonPablo said:

The new CoD WWII will be a sales hit and it's not good for BAT44. 

You will still get BAT44, but others will choose CoD because it's CoD.

Especially on the console, the sales figures will explode.

If people see boots on the ground and WWII.. yeah that alone will make sales explode again.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ClintBeastwood said:

I could do without zombies.  This was one of the first 'stupid and ridiculous' cracks for me in COD, back in 2008.

World At War zombies was amazing. What made it so good was the Easter eggs and mysterious story line that you had to pretty much decrypt. Black Ops One Zombies kind of touched on this but fell short of the game inside of a game inside of a game. The rest of the CoD zombies where just random maps fighting off waves. No story to figure out, no nothing just blah.

4 hours ago, DonPablo said:

The new CoD WWII will be a sales hit and it's not good for BAT44. 

You will still get BAT44, but others will choose CoD because it's CoD.

Especially on the console, the sales figures will explode.

They knew this was coming, I can pretty much guarantee that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 25.3.2017 at 3:03 PM, Farq-S said:

MW3, Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare are not great games. they're not even good games. in fact, those games are plain bad. 2 of them have pay-to-win micro-transactions. Activision took arguably the greatest FPS of all time and remastered it into a steaming pile of poo. you've got to be pretty incompetent to pull that off. none of that has anything to do with marketing. it's just an unashamed lust for money aided by a player base of educationally sub-normal adults, kids and their parent's wallet.

Could not have said it better, I was a official Infinity Ward forum moderator (creator of COD1) and played the whole series at length. Was the first to play and write a review og COD:MW for a gamer magazine in Norway so know the game pretty good, but after that they totally lost their mo-jo and it went down the drain... Last two games I didn't even try out! It's all about the cash now

20 hours ago, xXclusiivE said:

That's your opinion though. Tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people really love and enjoy those games. I hate them but they are not bad games.

Yes they are!

14 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

Yes me 2.. But i'm also an oldschool gamer that likes the feeling of the old games.. Battalion for me ;)

(now playing a CoD 1 session ;) )

I really miss the good old WW2 game feeling, that's why it's B44 all the way for me. DoW didn't cut it at all......

2 hours ago, Razor said:

Yes they are!

Sorry but it annoys me that some of you don't know the difference from your own opinions and facts.

It's funny to see people are wanting score-streaks and "the rest of the circus" coming to CoD:WW2 :D

So no chance it will be like the old school ones :P

Battalion 1944 still one of a kind!!

3 minutes ago, WeAsOne said:

It's funny to see people are wanting score-streaks and "the rest of the circus" coming to CoD:WW2 :D

So no chance it will be like the old school ones :P

Battalion 1944 still one of a kind!!

Do you guys think that when they said bring call of duty back to its roots they meant CoD1/2?! I am pretty sure they where trying to say CoD4 - Black Ops.

Kill streaks and all that kind of Jazz is fine with me. CoD4, CoDWAW, MW2, BLOPS, BLOPS2, all had kill streaks and such but where awesome games.

16 hours ago, xXclusiivE said:

Sorry but it annoys me that some of you don't know the difference from your own opinions and facts.

I know it quite well thank you, my opinion is that they are bad games. Plain and simple :P

That  tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people don't see that isn't my problem and that's a fact.....

15 hours ago, xXclusiivE said:

Do you guys think that when they said bring call of duty back to its roots they meant CoD1/2?! I am pretty sure they where trying to say CoD4 - Black Ops.

Kill streaks and all that kind of Jazz is fine with me. CoD4, CoDWAW, MW2, BLOPS, BLOPS2, all had kill streaks and such but where awesome games.

I'm sure they talk about COD 1/2, that is the roots and what did make COD great...

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Razor said:

I know it quite well thank you, my opinion is that they are bad games. Plain and simple :P

That  tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people don't see that isn't my problem and that's a fact.....

We can sit and argue about this all day but seeing as millions continue to buy the gaming knowing the experience they are going to receive so I would say the roots they are going is not a problem with marketing... xD

15 hours ago, Razor said:

I'm sure they talk about COD 1/2, that is the roots and what did make COD great...

I 110% disagree. 80% of the CoD community are not old enough to have even played during those days so when they want boots on the ground I am pretty sure they mean back in the 2007/08+ days of CoD.

It doesn't matter at all, and it's a discussion I ain't gonna take. Said my part :)

1 minute ago, Razor said:

It doesn't matter at all, and it's a discussion I ain't gonna take. Said my part :)

All I know is if it in fact is WWII then I am going to buy it and be amazed. If one thing that Call of Duty has always done right for me is make the atmosphere of the levels amazing. I always get the feeling that I am actually in that time frame. They always hit the nail on the head with immersion and intensity with the WWII theme and I love it.

• Upvote 1

He is talking about the customization.. it can't be flashy 

Edited by WeAsOne

3 minutes ago, WeAsOne said:

He is talking about the customization.. it can't be flashy 

Why assault the bunker straight on when you can take the tunnel system tot he right and flank the whole damn open area but back on topic haha! Fingers crossed that they don't bring in supply drops, again fingers crossed :P

15 minutes ago, DonPablo said:

For PC? Maybe.

For consoles? Not really.

Care to elaborate on that one?

3 hours ago, xXclusiivE said:

Fingers crossed that they don't bring in supply drops, again fingers crossed :P

Try not to break your fingers, k? :D

They WILL add it. As someone else said, they make more money from microtransactions than from actual game sales .

17 hours ago, jcuz said:

Nothing to be afraid of, the new CoD will be garbage just like any of their new releases.

it messes up the whole marketing process. this is because he needs to find the best way to attract customers to his new game. so it is a conflict if cod 2017 is wwII

Edited by EthanFong

18 hours ago, xXclusiivE said:

If COD has a demonstrably shit netcode then it's not an opinion.