Farq-S    378

looks promising. if true, i'm sure activision will find ways to f*c£ it up. and don't count on getting a good PC version either. and expect it to be on a modified 12 year old quake engine. in fact, don't even bother getting your hopes up at all. :S

• Upvote 1

xXclusiivE    3
1 hour ago, ClintBeastwood said:

Noticed a few comments on reddit alleging the use of Band of Brothers screengrabs... fake?

I don't think so, I've seen a lot of picture for it and I own the box art for the series my self and its not the same at all.

My love for WWII is so great that no matter how much people hate activation for there money hungry ways I will still buy it. They can love money but in the end there games where always great. The exo suit games where great it just did not fit my taste but for the new generation of kids, a lot loved it. Activision are bad not for the quality of games they produce but for there marketing ways. @Farq-S

Edited by xXclusiivE

DonPablo    39

Can't wait for the first gameplay!

- PS4 Pro Support 

- Release this year

- nice visuals 

- traditional CoD feeling 

This is what CoD/Activision delivers and i'm looking forward to this new game!

• Downvote 1

skitelo    52

Probably a good SP game to download, crack *cough*, play through, delete and forget about it forever. Multiplayer will most likely suck... and those supply drops - ouch!

Battalion all the way this (or next) year :)

• Upvote 1

Farq-S    378
1 hour ago, xXclusiivE said:

......there games where always great. The exo suit games where great it just did not fit my taste but for the new generation of kids, a lot loved it. Activision are bad not for the quality of games they produce but for there marketing ways. 

MW3, Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare are not great games. they're not even good games. in fact, those games are plain bad. 2 of them have pay-to-win micro-transactions. Activision took arguably the greatest FPS of all time and remastered it into a steaming pile of poo. you've got to be pretty incompetent to pull that off. none of that has anything to do with marketing. it's just an unashamed lust for money aided by a player base of educationally sub-normal adults, kids and their parent's wallet.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

skitelo    52
24 minutes ago, Farq-S said:

MW3, Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare are not great games. they're not even good games. in fact, those games are plain bad. 2 of them have pay-to-win micro-transactions. Activision took arguably the greatest FPS of all time and remastered it into a steaming pile of poo. you've got to be pretty incompetent to pull that off. none of that has anything to do with marketing. it's just an unashamed lust for money aided by a player base of educationally sub-normal adults, kids and their parent's wallet.

This. Although SP campaigns were decent (not the greatest but pretty good), multiplayer was a different story. Comparing to CoD2 or CoD4 it was like different, much more worse game. TBH I wouldn't even call their latest games 'Call of Duty' anymore.

Edited by skitelo
  • Downvote 1

xXclusiivE    3
3 hours ago, Farq-S said:

MW3, Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare are not great games. they're not even good games.

That's your opinion though. Tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people really love and enjoy those games. I hate them but they are not bad games.

• Downvote 1

WeAsOne    228
6 hours ago, DonPablo said:

- traditional CoD feeling 

This is what CoD/Activision delivers and i'm looking forward to this new game!

How do you know this point?

I think they are building this game again on their modified quake 3 engine with the broken net-code..

and btw this is NOT a leak, but an early promotion stunt! So it's legit..

Edited by WeAsOne

xXclusiivE    3
58 minutes ago, WeAsOne said:

How do you know this point?

I think they are building this game again on their modified quake 3 engine with the broken net-code..

and btw this is NOT a leak, but an early promotion stunt! So it's legit..

I could care less about the "broken net-code". I just causally play it so if I die a few times to stuff that may seem weird Im good! :D

WeAsOne    228

I understand.. i could have fun with that game.. but i prefer Battalion!

I'm afraid they will f*** this game up with "pay to win" things.. U understand right...?

I think Battalion will nail it at all our points.. and CoD just will be ok.. nothing more (but fun to play)

Edited by WeAsOne

xXclusiivE    3
4 minutes ago, WeAsOne said:

I understand.. i could have fun with that game.. but i prefer Battalion!

I'm afraid they will f*** this game up with "pay to win" things.. U understand right...?

I think Battalion will nail it at all our points.. and CoD just will be ok.. nothing more (but fun to play)

I'm a WWII nut so any game that comes out on 2017 with a WWII theme I will buy.. weird addiction xD

• Upvote 1

WeAsOne    228

Yes me 2.. But i'm also an oldschool gamer that likes the feeling of the old games.. Battalion for me ;)

(now playing a CoD 1 session ;) )

Edited by WeAsOne
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WeAsOne    228

Damn I can't wait to play with/against you guys.... I'm so *** hyped about this.. and I love all your personality's (and want to shoot you :P)

DEMZZ    12

They will botch it just like they did with MW remastered. Inb4 supply drop system with cod points, calling card, killstreak and dogtags plastered all across the HUD and the usual trash they add in there for good measure. FPS capped @ 85 anyone? nty.

• Upvote 1

jcuz    105
15 hours ago, EthanFong said:

Joe Brammer was afraid of this and it was true. Now he needs to adjust his marketing strategies

Nothing to be afraid of, the new CoD will be garbage just like any of their new releases.

DonPablo    39

The new CoD WWII will be a sales hit and it's not good for BAT44. 

You will still get BAT44, but others will choose CoD because it's CoD.

Especially on the console, the sales figures will explode.

• Downvote 2