Jump to content
ToonBE

Lets discuss aimpunch

Recommended Posts

Oldboy    72

Like I stated I'm not against ideas, but just lifting ideas or systems from other games won't work.

As somebody suggested, a card system? Buffs and weapon cooldowns?

Yeah... nah mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToonBE    254
2 minutes ago, Oldboy said:

Like I stated I'm not against ideas, but just lifting ideas or systems from other games won't work.

As somebody suggested, a card system? Buffs and weapon cooldowns?

Yeah... nah mate.

You need to learn to read what is actually written.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oldboy    72
4 minutes ago, ToonBE said:

You need to learn to read what is actually written.

You sure about that? You still haven't addressed why plain and simple S&D is boring.

Edited by Oldboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXclusiivE    5
5 minutes ago, Oldboy said:

Like I stated I'm not against ideas, but just lifting ideas or systems from other games won't work.

As somebody suggested, a card system? Buffs and weapon cooldowns?

Yeah... nah mate.

They are not replicating exact ideas from other games and putting them into BAT44. They looking at others games as a reference then making there own type of game mechanics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oldboy    72
3 minutes ago, xXclusiivE said:

They are not replicating exact ideas from other games and putting them into BAT44. They looking at others games as a reference then making there own type of game mechanics. 

Yes and I agree with that, but the way Howard words it is they are looking more towords "old school fps" ideas rather than whatever CSGO or similar newer titles are doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXclusiivE    5
9 minutes ago, Oldboy said:

Yes and I agree with that, but the way Howard words it is they are looking more towords "old school fps" ideas rather than whatever CSGO or similar newer titles are doing.

They are looking at them all, old and new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oldboy    72
Just now, xXclusiivE said:

They are looking at them all, old and new.

They are looking at them all, old and new with a bias towards COD2/COD4 promod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXclusiivE    5
Just now, Oldboy said:

They are looking at them all, old and new with a bias towards COD2/COD4 promod.

Yes so what exactly is your point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oldboy    72
Just now, xXclusiivE said:

Yes so what exactly is your point?

Bantz I like it.

See previous posts. Not going to repeat the same thing over and over again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXclusiivE    5
1 minute ago, Oldboy said:

Bantz I like it.

See previous posts. Not going to repeat the same thing over and over again.

I am but I don't see where there is a problem!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToonBE    254
30 minutes ago, Oldboy said:

You sure about that? You still haven't addressed why plain and simple S&D is boring.

I am not in the mood to make a long past as to why this is the case. This has been discussed in great length before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oldboy    72
Just now, ToonBE said:

I am not in the mood to make a long past as to why this is the case. This has been discussed in great length before.

Haha, ok then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farq-S    370
38 minutes ago, Oldboy said:

Like I stated I'm not against ideas, but just lifting ideas or systems from other games won't work.

As somebody suggested, a card system? Buffs and weapon cooldowns?

Yeah... nah mate.

haha! i didn't suggest buffs and weapon cooldowns in Bat44. i simply referenced the system in Titanfall 1. buffs and cooldowns in Bat44 would be ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oldboy    72
3 hours ago, Farq-S said:

haha! i didn't suggest buffs and weapon cooldowns in Bat44. i simply referenced the system in Titanfall 1. buffs and cooldowns in Bat44 would be ridiculous.

Glad you clarified mate heh, I know you ain't stupid.

 

3 hours ago, xXclusiivE said:

I am but I don't see where there is a problem!?

My concern is that many of the ideas being offered (like the OPs post) are just things taken strait from CSGO or other games that really don't fit the gameplay style Batt44 is aiming for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXclusiivE    5

Joe already said which game shad a big influence and what thigns they where taking from those games and modifying. I'll see if I can find it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×