Sign in to follow this  
DukeNukem

Receiving the NDA/Survey

To the devs,

What is the process of sending out the NDA/Survey? Is it through the kickstarter email we used? or through the forum e-mail?

Any way we can verify if we get the email? By that i mean will there me a mass invitation sent from you guys where every email from the kickstarter/forum is sent an invite or is it going to be personalized for each email? Only reason i ask this is because say someone has a problem and doesn't see the email and it was sent to spam or just in general there was something wrong and that person never received the email, what would be the process to make sure they are able to access the closed alpha.

If there is a mass email will you notify by announcement that "the emails have been sent please check your inbox"?

16 hours ago, DukeNukem said:

Is it through the kickstarter email we used? or through the forum e-mail?

As nothing is linking kickstarter account and forum account, I bet they are using kickstarter E-mail.
Nothing in the forum prove you really backed the game !! :P

Exception for people who are buying the game from humblebundle.

I bought it from humble.... but it's not linked to the forum as well.. Just linked to the e-mail I gave to humble

Edited by WeAsOne

9 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

I bought it from humble.... but it's not linked to the forum as well.. Just linked to the e-mail I gave to humble

Wow ! My bad txs for clearification ! :P ... So NO exception for humble ! ;)

• Upvote 1