Sign in to follow this  
DarkstarQc

Battalion launch on ps4 pro???

DarkstarQc    0

Did they announced the launch date for the ps4 pro of battalion 1944 and if there will be beta testing on console. And i know this is a shooter game but do the dev have talk about expanding the game to include vehicles in it? Really hope this game is a success it's about time someone compete with ea and activision maybe you will succeed in detronning them should not be that hard just focus on the community rather then the money!! lol

pukiz    33

There will be no vehicles in the game and the alpha and beta testing will be available to PC users only

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

DarkstarQc    0
On 17/03/2017 at 11:35 AM, pukiz said:

There will be no vehicles in the game and the alpha and beta testing will be available to PC users only

Where did you get that information? because I cant find anything on the forum on this!!!

20 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

And you can use the search engine to find the answers on most questions ;)

I did and I found nothing that's why im making a thread about it to know the answer or so that a dev answer the question but maybe it would be better if I used twitter instead.

On 17/03/2017 at 11:35 AM, pukiz said:

And alpha's and beta testing on ps4 would be a very lucrative publicity for the game .

pukiz    33
16 minutes ago, DarkstarQc said:

And alpha's and beta testing on ps4 would be a very lucrative publicity for the game .

That may be so but it's less about making money and more about making a solid game at that stage

24 minutes ago, DarkstarQc said:

Where did you get that information? because I cant find anything on the forum on this!!!

• Downvote 1