Scarps

Flamethrower

38 posts in this topic

Will there be any type of flamethrower in Batallion 1944? 

20 minutes ago, [CM] BigTuna said:

Nope

Thank god!

Posted (edited)

Flamethrowers doesn't fit in Competitive FPS  IMO.

I'm glad it doesn't come to Battalion

Edited by vozER
typo

On 3/15/2017 at 4:51 AM, Razor said:

Thank god!

On 3/15/2017 at 7:42 AM, vozER said:

Flamethrowers doesn't fit in Competitive FPS  IMO.

I'm glad it doesn't come to Battalion

I just find it a fun weapon to use. It's a game after all; it's supposed to put fun above everything. It's good to have weapon variety, and I know the devs at Bulkhead could balance it. These guys can do anything. 

hehehe my time to shine...

YES, PUT THE FLAMETHROWER IN!!! Why wouldn't it be competitive?!! You still have to aim and get close enough to use it without setting yourself on fire! Also you have the chance to kill your teammates if you get shot in the tank, you know....home made napalm.

I Think you should buy another game for the flamethrower. no offence but i Think it's more for a singleplayer game. Would be weird to get flamed from ouside when im crouching through a building. Animations would be weird aswell in my oppinion.

45 minutes ago, sNrklhaai said:

I Think you should buy another game for the flamethrower. no offence but i Think it's more for a singleplayer game. Would be weird to get flamed from ouside when im crouching through a building. Animations would be weird aswell in my oppinion.

Why would you get killed through a building? Do you really think the devs would be incompetent enough to let a glitch like that through? Also the animations would be fine, flame throwers don't have too much recoil, it's all about just getting the textures right on the pack and hose.

Hahahaha well maybe one day the server owner can turn on the flamethrower at his own server.. but I don't think we need it..

Ok, it's fun.. but the whole game is fun ;) 

I vote no.. sorry

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Scarps said:

Why would you get killed through a building? Do you really think the devs would be incompetent enough to let a glitch like that through? Also the animations would be fine, flame throwers don't have too much recoil, it's all about just getting the textures right on the pack and hose.

Ok well let me clear myself, it's a bit hard to tell you what i mean exactly. I just mean if you would use a flamethrower in a bunker/house you probally will kill everyone inside.

In singleplayer the people in the bunker will run around burning and probally die after. In multiplayer do i have to run around myself so it looks a bit real? Or am i instant dead? I still think it would look a bit weird. Maybe i should be able to roll over^^  I also think it doesn't fit in the competive setting looking at above points and things like balancing. I understand you might find it cool to use the flamethrower but i guess a lot of people who are going to play this competive, wouldn't like to see this. no offence though :) 

Edited by sNrklhaai

I would be happy to see Flamethrower, but it won't be fit because BAT44 is a Competitive FPS. 9_9

May be someone will add it in a "COD-WaW" mod. ¬¬

so...notifications...."5 people gave you reputation on the topic of Flamethrower" i have 1 upvote so that means 4 down votes lol peeps...my post was obviously sarcastic haha

i vote no for flamethrower due to competitive nature of the game. Doesn't mean it can't be on for the "casual" players :P

oh man i got some fuel for some really good fires from that grenade post....its really bad! bahaha

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, DukeNukem said:

so...notifications...."5 people gave you reputation on the topic of Flamethrower" i have 1 upvote so that means 4 down votes lol peeps...my post was obviously sarcastic haha

i vote no for flamethrower due to competitive nature of the game. Doesn't mean it can't be on for the "casual" players :P

oh man i got some fuel for some really good fires from that grenade post....its really bad! bahaha

wasn't me :P i like napalm explosions ^^ Everyone dead.. GREAT, ACE

Edited by sNrklhaai

1 minute ago, sNrklhaai said:

wasn't me :P i like napalm explosions ^^ Everyone dead.. GREAT, ACE

bahaha its all good man, doesn't matter who it was...just find it funny how the downvote spam is real and some people didn't see it as humor. BUT ITS OK!!!

oh the napalm explosions hu? something like this then?

658.png

57 minutes ago, DukeNukem said:

Wouldn't that give you negative votes tho? means you got 2 down 3 up :P

3 minutes ago, pukiz said:

Wouldn't that give you negative votes tho? means you got 2 down 3 up :P

I don't think you get notified when you get downvoted lol at least i think...

12 minutes ago, DukeNukem said:

I don't think you get notified when you get downvoted lol at least i think...

I downvoted you just now, any not?

3 minutes ago, Razor said:

I downvoted you just now, any not?

Nope only notification i got was that you quoted me ND HOW DARE YOU DOWN VOTE ME!!!!! im gonna go cry now :(

Just a test, wipe your tears its back ;)

Did you get a not when I put it back?

5 minutes ago, Razor said:

Just a test, wipe your tears its back ;)

Did you get a not when I put it back?

lolol :P

nope, upvote me and ill get a notification....ill downvote you and the next post ill up vote, you will see the difference. 

4 minutes ago, Farq-S said:

you guyyys!

yay! upvote

You never get a notification for down votes, only up votes.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Farq-S said:

yay! upvote

boo! back to +0. only everyone else see downvotes on your posts. i've often thought of screen grabbing posts with lots of downvotes and linking them in a post but that would be mean.

Edited by Farq-S