Sign in to follow this  
xXclusiivE

What we know about the HUD so far

xXclusiivE    3

Choosing sides is pretty straight forward, simple and clean!

Screenshot_1.jpg

- Top Left: Dynamic minimap that rotates in the direction that your player is facing at all times.

- Bottom Left: Game timer and faction images with numbers by the side which I could only assume represents the number of rounds won by either faction.

- Bottom Right: remaining ammunition and remaining magazines/ cartridges, primary and secondary grenades.

Screenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_4.jpg

Obviously everything is subject to change seeing as we are not even in closed Alpha yet but so far so good!

• Upvote 3

shiftyMS    1

Even more excited than before, judging by screenshots the game looks great but lack of health bar indicades that there is health recovery, which is a huge turn off for me with fps games, hopefully devs will reconsider this option.

Keep up the good work!

FrosteR    185
55 minutes ago, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

Team select page is a placeholder for sure, everything else is getting closer to final.

Thanks
Joe

Joe, on the bottom left of the HUD I see the time and (what seems to be) the score between the two teams.

Will you add a ''x players left alive'' per team on the HUD? COD2, COD4 Promod and CS:GO all have this.

It seems pretty obvious to add but I'd like to point out just how important this little thing is!

Edited by FrosteR
  • Upvote 1

gazo    6
18 minutes ago, FrosteR said:

Joe, on the bottom left of the HUD I see the time and (what seems to be) the score between the two teams.

Will you add a ''x players left alive'' per team on the HUD? COD2, COD4 Promod and CS:GO all have this.

It seems pretty obvious to add but I'd like to point out just how important this little thing is!

So true, turning on scoreboard to see who's left used to be so annoying, especially when someone jumped on you during that time (btw I wonder how scoreboard will look like).

Oh and I see that the player who has a rifle also has a smoke. Thats a really good solution, gives much more tactical opportunities, thats what was missing in cod2 and worked out great in cod5.

Edited by gazo

16 minutes ago, FrosteR said:

Hey FrosteR, yes we do have this, but not in Team Deathmatch.

• Upvote 1

FrosteR    185
41 minutes ago, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

Hey FrosteR, yes we do have this, but not in Team Deathmatch.

Perfect :)

• Upvote 1