Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FrosteR

Hi, I am FrosteR

13 posts in this topic

Hello! I am Erik, also known by my in-game name which is FrosteR!

I played competitive COD4 from 2007-2012 in teams such as eSuba, Power Gaming and TCM-Gaming. Attended many LANs and won quite a few, including the Antwerp eSports Festival 2010, which was the biggest COD4 LAN ever hosted in Europe! I played together with Paradox, Luboshmir, Toxjee and King for a number of years. I guess those names should ring a bell to any COD4 fan!

Looking forward to play this game and me and toxjee will definitely be playing it. The others might as well!

I remember when my team NORDIC-Esports surprisingly beat you guys on Backlot in some cup and Paradox decided to ban me from the invite channel, because he thought i was cheating! :(

Also played against u guys on DSRack Lan.

But really nice having cod-pros joining the hype :)

Backlot has never been very successful for us hahaha, we hate that map! I remember you though! DSRack indeed! (They never paid us the prizemoney ffs :D)

That might be the reason - backlot sucked indeed. I was with auRic at DSRack with sukramze, felix, guana, antz. I think you beat us on Crossfire - which were you guys favorite map, if I remember correctly :D

He didn't? Such a sketchy guy. 

17 hours ago, zabo said:

That might be the reason - backlot sucked indeed. I was with auRic at DSRack with sukramze, felix, guana, antz. I think you beat us on Crossfire - which were you guys favorite map, if I remember correctly :DHe didn't? Such a sketchy guy. 

Yeah I remember playing against you guys! Still have the demo on my PC and uploaded on my FB haha :D

Yeah he kept giving excuses that people robbed the place, so he couldn't pay out. Then the venue was flooded. Next thing there were aliens who stole all the money.. god knows what other excuses he used haha.

Jo Froster, do remember seeing you a lot on streams ^^. Shame you guys never got into Cod5, the game seems to look a bit similar to the commod of Cod5. Would be nice if we could see a lot of people back.

2 hours ago, Maszii said:

Jo Froster, do remember seeing you a lot on streams ^^. Shame you guys never got into Cod5, the game seems to look a bit similar to the commod of Cod5. Would be nice if we could see a lot of people back.

we are back too from Cod5 Logix / 6Feet-Under

3 hours ago, Maszii said:

Hey man! I guess any COD after COD4 just never took off. COD4 was too big at that point and Activision clearly only cared about the casual players, not the competitive PC scene.

42 minutes ago, FrosteR said:

Hey man! I guess any COD after COD4 just never took off. COD4 was too big at that point and Activision clearly only cared about the casual players, not the competitive PC scene.

thats 99 % true. Cod 5 was not as bad as everyone says. With mod it was very fluent and ready for competition .

But it just came to early after cod 4. cod 4 was at a very high level in 2008. No chance :-(

But battalion will i hope :-)

On 10-3-2017 at 7:11 PM, FrosteR said:

Well we had a lot of CB Eurocups for a couple of different modes aswell (won several CTF cups, been in several finals of S&D ones). But it was too soon after Cod4 unfortunatly.. When i'm back home at my parents (where my pc is), i might upload some gameplay so you can see some similarities.