Sign in to follow this  
ClintBeastwood

I think a WW2 campaign would be hugely popular

So do we, and everyone, and infact there's a few singleplayer WW2 games coming out this year.. You will be spoiled for choice! But you need a lot of money and a lot of time to give it the treatment it deserves, we're focusing on competitive play and multiplayer.

Thanks
Joe

• Upvote 6

Jhnwyn    32

Please keep the focus on MP and competetive play. Singleplayer is nice to have but isnt really necessary :D

DukeNukem    187

As from personal belief Single Player defines a game in its own way. It will allow the game to played over and over again without multiplayer like C&C Generals, the Modern Warfare Series Single Player, and Battlefield 3 campaign but that does NOT mean that a game valued less if it doesn't have a single player.

To me i like a well written story is worth a single player campaign and if there was a game that recreated ALL of the events from a single platoon throughout the war (like Easy Company in Band of Brothers or any armor division) it would quite impressive. It doesn't  have to be all in one game and it could be dragged out across multiple game titles.

Non the less Battalion seems to be strictly focused on its competitive use and atmosphere like CS:GO and there is no need for a single player.

DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T TRY TO GET ONE OUT AS A PAID DLC...................JOE................TUNA...............HOWARD........... hehehehehe :D

Edited by DukeNukem

WeAsOne    220

I always skip the SinglePlayer and move directly to the MultiPlayer..

But if Battalion ever decides to make a SinglePlayer Campaign please watch the following video..

Because we also need a #FPSrevolution (back to its roots) @ SinglePlayer:

Edited by WeAsOne

ToonBE    257
On 9-3-2017 at 7:43 PM, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

So do we, and everyone, and infact there's a few singleplayer WW2 games coming out this year.. You will be spoiled for choice! But you need a lot of money and a lot of time to give it the treatment it deserves, we're focusing on competitive play and multiplayer.

Thanks
Joe

Exactly this.

What is your top 3 of future ww2 single player campains releasing 2017? Curious, because I would love to play one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1