mason531

Customization for our characters

10 posts in this topic

Wouldn't be cool to customization your characters to want you want like for example I wanna be kinda like an SS unit or ethier an city police ( german ) all kinds of customization like boots gloves facial structure etc uniform design 

IMG_6058.PNG

IMG_6059.PNG

IMG_6060.PNG

IMG_6061.PNG

1 hour ago, mason531 said:

.......example I wanna be kinda like an SS unit or ethier an city police ( german ) all kinds of customization like boots gloves facial structure etc uniform design

Those features will soon appear, via community modding of the game, Mason. Welcome to the forums ;) .

For myself I'd like to see customization such as helmets, vest, sling pouches, etc. Not just preset clothing items with a certain uniform.

Hey Guys :)

I hope they will make waffen SS uniform ! :shock: , But as xXclusiivE I hope they gonna make Helmet and Something else ... :)

The best would be to be able to display trophy of war on our Uniform like my picture with the Iron Cross ;-)

cfd6e572d3f59998cf7d9ee64bcee0f7.jpg

5 minutes ago, FRANZEL said:

Hey Guys :)

I hope they will make waffen SS uniform ! :shock: , But as xXclusiivE I hope they gonna make Helmet and Something else ... :)

The best would be to be able to display trophy of war on our Uniform like my picture with the Iron Cross ;-)

cfd6e572d3f59998cf7d9ee64bcee0f7.jpg

There will not be any SS related items/objects in the game.

On 12/03/2017 at 10:23 PM, xXclusiivE said:

There will not be any SS related items/objects in the game.

How do you know ? 

Dev of Battalion , Have says something about Waffen SS items/objects in the game ?

I hope they change their minds.... :/

Posted (edited)

devs have stated very clearly there will no reference to any form of SS in the game. there was intense discussion about this in the forums a few months ago so that's why we know their position.

check out this thread;

Edited by Farq-S

loved the 3000 options for the axis uniforms in the glorious MoHAA

Will there stilll be customization the game??? 

Welcome to the forums @mason531, and like Wolf said modders will for sure make it happen :)

As to from start with stock game there will possible be weapon skinz, dog tags, uniform emblems and such I think have been mentioned by the devs if my memory serves me right...