matox    2

So much hype boys. Im ordering closed alpha right now! Now hurry up and show us new trailer :D

Good job guys!

Ryssk    24

Seems like alot of the movement is taken into consideration from CoD franchise, nice to see! Makes the personal skill a bigger requirement into the game :)

Soldat Ryan    350

The little we see about "manoir" and HUD looks good ! :)

Somes screenshots from VLog :

American or German, We have to choose (back ground, left):

Battlaion1944 - Vlog9 (3).jpg

HUD (with minimap ! ) :

Battlaion1944 - Vlog9 (6).jpg

Player menu : quick play, play with friends (not sure about it) bots, competitive, serverbrowser and Lan

Battlaion1944 - Vlog9 (11).jpg

THIS LOOKS AWESOME !!!

Edited by Soldat Ryan
fixed friends --> bots - Txs Freakshow :)
  • Upvote 4

Freakshow    176

Great stuff guys. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing that gameplay trailor! :grin:.

25 minutes ago, Soldat Ryan said:

Player menu : quick play, play with bots, competitive, serverbrowser and Lan

Fixed. Pretty sure it says that. :D

• Upvote 1

Alomvampir    42

I was kind of losing my attention to Battalion since the Winter Update. There were some sneak peaks, but nothing big. Now that you've made this VLOG, which was just AWESOME, I'm feeling a bit stupid. Why did I lose my attention?! :D This game is freaking awesome. TBH I have to say Thank You Guys! You made my day. As you've said, you want to make huge explosions. For me, this video was one of those. Well done! (And also Happy Women's Day :D a bit late, but c'mon :D)

• Upvote 1

gazo    6

Ohhh boi! it sure looks great! Not sure but it looks like the movement is much smoother than it was in previous teaser :> and that rifle jump shot <3

xXclusiivE    3

Well I'm sold. From the little I seen the recoil looks good, maps are not too vibrate but just perfect. I am going to test the shit outta this and try to break it. Imma be that weirdo in a corner trying to squeeze through every crack to see if I can glitch through the map and everyone is gonna be looking at me all puzzled xP I hope this is the best $69.99 I have ever spent! 

Let the bug hunting begin in May!

Edited by xXclusiivE
  • Upvote 3

RLpacifist    71

That publisher indeed looks like the perfect fit. Congratulations on the deal Bulkhead!

I was quite curious, not to say worried, what you might come up with since we all know how a publisher can make or break a game. At some point, I was wondering whether staying DIY altogether might be the better choice. :/ However, Square Enix seem to be as passioned and professional as you folks are and to have the right sense of quality and to understand what creates true value - not only for shareholders. *cough* ;)

Promising news really!

• Upvote 1

-|DeD|-KiN    2

Getting so excited now.....some of the sneak peaks in the VLOG and the screenshots above are wetting my appetite further. Great work lads!!!!!! :)

WeAsOne    220

I think the hype will EXPLODE right now, and with the "alpha gameplay trailer" the hype will go like a NAPALM..

• Upvote 1

OUTFOXEM    3

Looks great!  Here's hoping for a Battalion sequel set in the early 2000's.  Modern combat done right.  Can't wait to get my hands on 1944 in the mean time.

• Downvote 3