Sign in to follow this  
Maszii

Early access

Hey there saw a vid from Phan on YT and got kinda hyped for your game. Was looking into early access, but I'm a peasant with no credit card or Paypal. Is there any other way to get Early Access? Also any other former Cod2/4/5 players here?

Hi, Msz11, welcome to the website, This looks like another question for Tuna, the community manager, to answer, bro. You'll find that there's a lot of "Call of Duty 2/4/5" veterans here too ;) .

Hey @Maszii Unfortunately not man. I recommend you get some form of electronic banking device as ya know.. This is the 21st century ;) haha !

Hope to see you in Early Access !

• Upvote 1

On 7-3-2017 at 9:26 AM, [CM] BigTuna said:

Hey @Maszii Unfortunately not man. I recommend you get some form of electronic banking device as ya know.. This is the 21st century ;) haha !

Hope to see you in Early Access !

I just dont have a credit card thats the problem :)..  iDeal payment or w/e would be fine by me aswell or early acces on Steam. BTW so far the game is looking good and a lot like Cod WaW's commod, keep it going :).

Maszii have you played cod5 competitively? If so what team you were in? I used to play cod5 a lot

Edited by gazo

On 10-3-2017 at 4:13 PM, gazo said:

Maszii have you played cod5 competitively? If so what team you were in? I used to play cod5 a lot

Gaz lol its me maSs ^^. Unless you're not the Gaz who i used to play with XD. You know dazza and patz right?

50 minutes ago, Maszii said:

Gaz lol its me maSs ^^. Unless you're not the Gaz who i used to play with XD. You know dazza and patz right?

lol mass wtf xD why "maszii" ?!