jhamersley

Hello Everyone

jhamersley    9

My name is Jason and I'm a Esports Organization owner, Wisefrag.com.  I am also a massive fan of WW2 Shooters.  I clocked over 3000 hours in Call of Duty 1.  I was also a popular server provider back in Call of Duty 1 when I was using the alias Pieman.  I kickstarted this game as soon as I possibly could when I saw it and just recently decided to join the forums and be a part of this community.  i'm at a loss for words at how excited I am by this game.  I want to be a part of this community and be a potential voice on the Esports/Competitive side of Battalion 1944.  I want to be a part of giving feedback on weapon balance, esports discussion and advice, and things of that nature.  I'm happy to be here and happy to finally be a part of the community that obviously enjoys the same things I do.

• Upvote 2

Freakshow    176
6 hours ago, jhamersley said:

My name is Jason and I'm a Esports Organization owner, Wisefrag.com.  I am also a massive fan of WW2 Shooters.  I clocked over 3000 hours in Call of Duty 1.  I was also a popular server provider back in Call of Duty 1 when I was using the alias Pieman.  I kickstarted this game as soon as I possibly could when I saw it and just recently decided to join the forums and be a part of this community.  i'm at a loss for words at how excited I am by this game.  I want to be a part of this community and be a potential voice on the Esports/Competitive side of Battalion 1944.  I want to be a part of giving feedback on weapon balance, esports discussion and advice, and things of that nature.  I'm happy to be here and happy to finally be a part of the community that obviously enjoys the same things I do.

Welcome Jason :)

• Upvote 1