Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ElDoggo

Day of Defeat

5 posts in this topic

Hi! I know that the game Days of War on early access is taking inspiration from Day of Defeat, so is this game having anything like that too? I just bought DoD to practice for Days of War, but im not sure how DoW is gonna turn out, so I want to see if i am wasting my time.

Without searching for a source, I believe that what you may anticipate here would be a derivation from Call of Duty 2 inspiration. Some have said CoD4 Promod.

Most importantly each game is its own. This will certainly have its own feel which we all very much look forward to!

If you want to know from which game Bat44 is inspired, take look at @[DEV] BRAMMERTRON's answer here :

Bat44 has nothing similar from DOD.

If you watch the State of the Union stream, at the Q&A section (at the end of the stream) Joe will talk about it. I watched it again yesterday, thats why I know that. :D Before buying DoW, you should really read the reviews carefully. Personally I would wait for the first bigger update, and see what are they making as basically a post launch content. Then wait for a sale maybe and buy. But that's just my opinion. 

Edited by Alomvampir