Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alomvampir

Are there any youtubers who are/would like to create content in connection with BAT44 and/or other WW2 games?

15 posts in this topic

Are there any? If so, please link your channel below. If you are just thinking about it, still let us know. ;)

Im planning to record a whole bunch of stuff and put it up after we are allowed to post things to youtube. Depends on what the NDA says

phantasy is a pretty good youtuber who plans on posting LOTS of bat44 stuff

also Phantasy and Westie will post Battalion related ;)

(lol sh0tyz, that was @ the same time haha)

Edited by WeAsOne

yeah im pretty sure phantasy will be the main one for tips and stuff. westie will probably be variety youtuber

Thanks guys. I know Westie, but never heard about phantasy. It's time to check him out.

Edited by Alomvampir

As Duke, we are planning to record sessions gameplay and create some video clips  (when we will have enough materials) .... when we will be allowed to do it ! -_- It will depend also to the demo replay tool provide with the game.

Look for : NGBC or NotGoodButCrazy on youtube and twitch

Ho ! Just little details : We are not pro (so be indulgent :$) and you have to talk French ! :P

7 hours ago, Alomvampir said:

Thanks guys. I know Westie, but never heard about phantasy. It's time to check him out.

He was an ex-pro CoD4 player. He just plays CS for now until Battalion comes out. Check out his stream its pretty cool

Westie's my fave presenter of all things gamer-related, his vids are top class B| . As for making "Bat44" videos, sure, we will, once we get to "know" the game and how it plays, so we can promote it in the best way possible.

8 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:

As Duke, we are planning to record sessions gameplay and create some video clips  (when we will have enough materials) .... when we will be allowed to do it ! -_- It will depend also to the demo replay tool provide with the game.

Look for : NGBC or NotGoodButCrazy on youtube and twitch

Ho ! Just little details : We are not pro (so be indulgent :$) and you have to talk French ! :P

let me know when you play we can merge clips!!! I will speak english though :P Or Greek if you have some Greek fans!! :P

14 hours ago, DukeNukem said:

let me know when you play we can merge clips!!! I will speak english though :P Or Greek if you have some Greek fans!! :P

You want to record me ?? I will ask royalties !! :D But we can play together ... (or versus each other) if you are not too good !!! loool :P (i send you a steam invitation ;))

My spoken English is worse than my written English xD (even after managing European team lool )

14 hours ago, Alomvampir said:

I'll join with the hungarian language :D:P 

You are welcome ! :D

3 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:

You want to record me ?? I will ask royalties !! :D But we can play together ... (or versus each other) if you are not too good !!! loool :P (i send you a steam invitation ;))

My spoken English is worse than my written English xD (even after managing European team lool )

You are welcome ! :D

Well i picked up CS:GO and i playing my 10 ranked games, im being matched up with high tier players and holding my own :P thats WITH bs spray patterns but i would LOVE to see how i do in Battalion. Ill shoot you a PM with my Steam account!!

Hahahaha don't worry, i played EVE Online for years with a Brazilian corp who barely spoke a lick of english, understood about 80% of what they said lol plus you are French, YOU LOVE AMERICA!!!!! :P