Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DVM-Dogz

DVM Clan Recruiting

10 posts in this topic

Admin, I read somewhere on this forum that you are allowed to recruit. If not, I'm sure you'll remove this post or put it in the right section :)

DVM clan has been going for over 5 years but we have been playing MOH since the days of Alied Assault. Ran our own servers as well as being involved with F.T.S clan 5 years previous. We consider ourselves a friendly clan who like to have a laugh whether it be on our forum or within the game itself. Please be aware that we are an ADULT clan. This applies to our forum too!

Based in the UK - we are open to any person that can reach us around the world. If you'd like to become a member of this crazy/unhinged clan (well, some of us) then please register at  http://www.dvm.org.uk

Once you have registered please use the Contact Us tab and tell us your name that you have registered with. The reason why we ask this is because we get at least a 100 bots a day trying to register. We look forward to hearing from you.

Of course our main aim is build our clan members ready for the release of Battalion :)

Yes you can of course, at the link WeAsOne inserted for you. You can also move your topic aswell. Btw it's good to see you guys here. :)

Just create a new top in the proper section of the forums and put "delete" on this one unless the mods are willing to move it for you.

Welcome to the forum, Dogz, good luck with your recruitment too ;) .

Thanks folks :)

We are really looking forward to the release of Battalion as I'm sure all of us on here are :)

PS. I'm sure Big Tuna can vouch for me being a bit of 'a loony'. I don't blame him for not replying to my last email to him!!!!!!

16 hours ago, DVM-Dogz said:

PS. I'm sure Big Tuna can vouch for me being a bit of 'a loony'. I don't blame him for not replying to my last email to him!!!!!!

Indeed don't blame him. Currently, he is not able to answer you. He is out for 2 weeks now.