DustMouret

dusT dropping by

14 posts in this topic

Hey folks!

I have a lot of interest in this game so I thought I would join up on the forums. As soon as I saw it on kickstarter I was impressed and backed it immediately.

I come from the CS:GO scene and have been around that scene since the game came out as a commentator, analyst, writer, content creator, etc. Some of the bigger events I have worked with was Season 1 of ELEAGUE (by Turner Sports on TBS), ECS Season 2 (with FACEIT), and various leagues and tournaments with DreamHack, Gfinity, MLG, CEVO, ESEA, iBuyPower, etc. More on me here if you are curious: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/counterstrike/DusT. I also was involved in CS:S through a lot of the final years of that game. On top of doing work in the CS franchise I played a bit in CoD4 Pro Mod and such at a CAL Main level or so. Also did some commentary for CoD 4 Pro Mod for North America with companies like GameFire, Pwnage.Tv, ERev, etc. 

Anyway, this game is looking great thus far and I am excited to try it out and see where it goes!

Welcome to the forums, nice to have you here :D

Sounds great to have an analyst/commentator/writer and content creator.. Hope to see you @ the alpha ;)

Looking forward to trying it out and seeing how things go. Also maybe I can help out here and there!

Hey Dust!

Great to have you onboard, big CS:GO fan myself and I remember listening to your analysis during eleague!

Hopefully you'll be casting Battalion in the future eh? ;)

On 2/13/2017 at 4:39 AM, [DEV] KingHoward said:

Hey Dust!

Great to have you onboard, big CS:GO fan myself and I remember listening to your analysis during eleague!

Hopefully you'll be casting Battalion in the future eh? ;)

Myself and Metuz (Not sure if you know him, but he is with RoomOnFire and has casted some stuff for DreamHack among others) are actually quite interested. :D

Also have some ideas for spec mode, but you may already have many of the bases covered. Will do a post soon with the ideas :)

Edited by DustMouret

On 15/02/2017 at 1:53 AM, DustMouret said:

Myself and Metuz (Not sure if you know him, but he is with RoomOnFire and has casted some stuff for DreamHack among others) are actually quite interested. :D

Also have some ideas for spec mode, but you may already have many of the bases covered. Will do a post soon with the ideas :)

Yeah I know Metuz! Knew him from the CS scene, recently went back to watch some old CoD4 vods and recognised his casting haha. Very cool to see :)

We're actually looking for ideas for spectator mode UI, currently using CS:GO's as a base but we've not developed it much further right now. Obviously the game itself is priority for Alpha/Beta, but a detailed spectator UI and demo viewer is planned for later in development, either Early Access or Full Release.

I'll inbox you now actually, :) Would be good to talk with you both about casting features etc at some point

9 hours ago, [DEV] KingHoward said:

Yeah I know Metuz! Knew him from the CS scene, recently went back to watch some old CoD4 vods and recognised his casting haha. Very cool to see :)

We're actually looking for ideas for spectator mode UI, currently using CS:GO's as a base but we've not developed it much further right now. Obviously the game itself is priority for Alpha/Beta, but a detailed spectator UI and demo viewer is planned for later in development, either Early Access or Full Release.

I'll inbox you now actually, :) Would be good to talk with you both about casting features etc at some point

Good to hear! Send ya an add!