ToonBE

Upcomming news

126 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Farq-S said:

https://t.co/O7ECmeM2dv

a short stroll over the Thames and i'll be there!

Right.... A pretty long stroll trough the Barents sea on to the Norwegian sea before its a short stroll over the North Sea and then I'll be there in a blink 9_9

Some first looks at some of the weaponry in there :) Looking great!

Unless the character models are all 6'6" or something those weapon models look a little too small, specially the STG and M1 Carbine.

6 minutes ago, xXclusiivE said:

Unless the character models are all 6'6" or something those weapon models look a little too small, specially the STG and M1 Carbine.

doesn't matter. it's not a first person shot.

2 minutes ago, Farq-S said:

doesn't matter. it's not a first person shot.

Yeah but I have too look at 9 other players like it xP

Posted (edited)

just asked phantasy this question on his twitch stream..."what game does movement most closely relate to and did it feel different to your previous play session?"

Answer - "feels almost identical to Promod.....strafing is slightly easier than Promod"

he's fielding lots of questions right now https://www.twitch.tv/phantasyftw

Ques - how was the recoil? Ans - normal.

Ques - shooting mechanics? Ans - just like COD2/COD4

Ques - can you reload cancel? Ans - yes....all gunplay mechanics are like COD

Phantasy - "they're planning an economy system......not like CS:GO.....can't talk about it anymore"

Phantasy - "gameplay is fast-paced......has health regen.....wouldn't work well with no health regen.....would slow game down too much.....people would camp" (his words, not mine)

Edited by Farq-S

Posted (edited)

anyone else wondering why they're showing off the game again, before the backers can play? Last time it was because someone had to play before the alpha? Is this the same reason. I understand it's good for marketing though. We want to play aswell :o London is a bit to far sorry! I hope the alpha comes a bit earlier.........

Edited by sNrklhaai

53 minutes ago, Farq-S said:

just asked phantasy this question on his twitch stream..."what game does movement most closely relate to and did it feel different to your previous play session?"

Answer - "feels almost identical to Promod.....strafing is slightly easier than Promod"

Phantasy - "they're planning an economy system......not like CS:GO.....can't talk about it anymore"

Phantasy - "gameplay is fast-paced......has health regen.....wouldn't work well with no health regen.....would slow game down too much.....people would camp" (his words, not mine)

Praise the gods!

2 hours ago, Farq-S said:

Now this is starting to look like something me like!

2 hours ago, sNrklhaai said:

anyone else wondering why they're showing off the game again, before the backers can play? Last time it was because someone had to play before the alpha? Is this the same reason. I understand it's good for marketing though. We want to play aswell :o London is a bit to far sorry! I hope the alpha comes a bit earlier.........

Online play isn't stable enough yet and we're still working on it, which is why Closed Alpha is in May, everything is there... it's just not ready yet! Soon!

We can however bug/playtest on LAN servers, and EGX is a great place for us to do that.

1 hour ago, [DEV] KingHoward said:

Online play isn't stable enough yet and we're still working on it, which is why Closed Alpha is in May, everything is there... it's just not ready yet! Soon!

We can however bug/playtest on LAN servers, and EGX is a great place for us to do that.

Ok makes sense! thanks for your response! :) keep up the good work

6 hours ago, Farq-S said:

Great work. Loving those answers.

6 hours ago, Farq-S said:

just asked phantasy this question on his twitch stream...

Thx for sharing!! This is how we keep each other up to date :D

This week the gameplay trailer will finally reach us... Can't wait to show my friends B|

Epic epic EPICC :D

10 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

This week the gameplay trailer will finally reach us... Can't wait to show my friends B|

Epic epic EPICC :D

With all the postponed stuff lately I don't have to high hopes about any news :P

On 22-3-2017 at 4:32 PM, Farq-S said:

Very keen on testing this. I am hoping it is at least a bit challenging. I have played cod4 recently and recoil is non-existent. Just some upward movement would be fine already. Let's see how it turns out in alpha. I hope there will be a consensus among the alpha players about making the shooting mechanics somewhat challenging.

very cool and very much needed to keep the gameplay interesting to watch/play.

Health regen I am OK with. It is how it will eventualy be implemented into the game. I agree with phantasy when he sais that health regen can speed up the game if he means it in the sense that people are not afraid to push forward because they will not lose a big portion of their health if the push forward is unsuccesfull, thus resulting in more cautious gameplay (like CSGO). This is not the gameplay bat44 is after so health regen is not really a problem. The problem will be how it will be implemented into the game. We have discussed about this in the past, but minds were not really open to the idea of a more complex/interesting system. I hope in alpha people will be more open to the idea of a real "health regen s y s t e m" in stead of plain and simpel health regen. get tagged, hide to regen is a flawed game mechanic imo. But I am starting to repeat myself.

Hi Farq, thanks for this info mate!

Posted (edited)

Booth looking very cool. However no footage? I thought there would be a twitch where we could follow these matches. Would have been rly cool.

Knipsel.PNG

Edited by sNrklhaai

Indeed looking very nice.. a bit ww2 like.. shame I can't come to play

Guys we're getting our gameplay footage tomorrow ^_^ 

It's going to be a big day for Bulkhead Interactive...  Can't wait to watch the Twitch livestream from EGX Rezzed.. 

Dreams will come alive!

#FPSrevolution

I'd love to come down, but London is a stretch for me.

1 hour ago, WeAsOne said:

Guys we're getting our gameplay footage tomorrow ^_^ 

It's going to be a big day for Bulkhead Interactive...  Can't wait to watch the Twitch livestream from EGX Rezzed.. 

Dreams will come alive!

#FPSrevolution

Well I don't think they will feature any bat1944 on the stream right? If no-one is allowed to film why would they show it on stream? :o 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, sNrklhaai said:

Well I don't think they will feature any bat1944 on the stream right? If no-one is allowed to film why would they show it on stream? :o 

Maybe.. we will see haha..

However we will get our gameplay vid today ;) 

Edited by WeAsOne

On ‎22‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 1:23 PM, xXclusiivE said:

Very soon is not next week.. not my definition of very soon anyway :P

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon :D