Oco

Hello there /Oco

13 posts in this topic

Hi! I am Gustav (in-game it's Oco) from Sweden and I'm really looking forward to this game. Cod4 with rifles is something i've wanted for a long time and it seems like this game could bring me that experience.

I've been making Cod4 fragmovies/highlights for many years (even now, I recently started again) and have been playing on and off for years.

I caught wind of this game through phantasy's youtube videos, I'm sure many of you did too.

I'm so hyped to have a new game to play competitively and edit since I've never wanted to switch game from cod4 after investing so much time into it. Battalion does seem like the game to change my mind though since it's akin to Cod4/Cod2 gameplay (two of my favorite games of all time)

Here's my youtube channel btw if anyone is interested:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLSKmyJeA3srCEsJaTNLyMg

I plan to be pretty active on the forums and sorry for the long post and bad engrishO.o. Let's make this a great community and an even greater game! :D

-Oco.

EDIT: Oh and I'm also wondering if there is a possibility for me to advertise this game through my Youtube in any way? Maybe permission to post whatever gameplay content I can find on my youtube and talk about it?

Edited by Oco

default_welcomeani.gif to the forum Oco.

11 hours ago, Oco said:

...and sorry for the long post and bad engrishO.o

Don't worry your engrish is better than mine !! :P:D

Cheers.;)

Welcome to the website, Gustav ;).

15 hours ago, Oco said:

EDIT: Oh and I'm also wondering if there is a possibility for me to advertise this game through my Youtube in any way? Maybe permission to post whatever gameplay content I can find on my youtube and talk about it?

Big Tuna will be able to give you more info on this, amigo.

@Oco Hey man, Thanks a lot for your support. Glad people are finding out about Battalion in ways we set them up to be able to. 

Of course you can post video and make commentary on any of our videos that is already live.

Don't use our blogs though and comment on how stupid I look ;) Only if you're gunna comment on how pretty I am mwaha! 

On 2017-01-13 at 3:52 PM, [CM] BigTuna said:

@Oco Hey man, Thanks a lot for your support. Glad people are finding out about Battalion in ways we set them up to be able to. 

Of course you can post video and make commentary on any of our videos that is already live.

Don't use our blogs though and comment on how stupid I look ;) Only if you're gunna comment on how pretty I am mwaha! 

Hey! Thanks, I might do that soon then :D The video part, not the stupid part haha

@Oco Just make sure you mention that the footage is Pre-Alpha Kickstarter footage from a Year ago! 

32 minutes ago, [CM] BigTuna said:

@Oco Just make sure you mention that the footage is Pre-Alpha Kickstarter footage from a Year ago! 

time to show bit more eyecandy then Tuna :P:P