Sign in to follow this  
Hex1c

Swedish clan?

Hex1c    10

As the title states, i am looking for a Swedish clan ^^ I hope there is someone or i will have to make one myself xD

WolfEnstein    214
On 09/01/2017 at 4:08 PM, Hex1c said:

I hope there is someone or i will have to make one myself xD

:D

You'll have plenty of company in a few months from now, Hex m8 ;) .

Oco    10

Hi, just a question. Why would we look for clan/team members already? The game is not even in alpha. Unless you already play a game where we could start playing right away?

Jag är ingen hater, bara undrar :P

• Upvote 1

Kroxs    0

Hexagon e-Sports is going to play this game when it comes out if you are over 18 and want to join you will have alot of new friends from sweden to play this game whit.

http://hex-esports.net/

We are a community that plays alot of diffrent games but the core game has always been Battlefield in the past.

We have around 30-40 players feel free to look us up.

chippy    73

Totally depends on how the game turns out and if this old boy have enough time to put in ;)

krukan6    1

As our member Kroxs said we gonna recruit to for this game. If all turns out as we want with the game we gonna aim to have 2 parts. One community part were everybody with the right mindset are available to join and the other part who will compete on the highest level in Battalion 1944. Are you up for any of it send me a message.

Erohm    0

Jag skulle gärna testa köra lite comp. Körde en del CoD UO när jag gick gymnasiet. Har även åsikten att det gick utför för CoD-serien efter Call of Duty 2 till PC. ^^
Sena nätter är inga problem under veckorna. Men lagom är bäst :P
Slöspelar nu mest Heroes of the Storm, BF1 och Overwatch. Men har en hel del på steam och gog-kontona så bara att föreslå något så ser vi om jag har det i arkivet xD
ErkilainenSW#2303 på Blizzard, ErOhm på Origin och för närvarande RefTech @ steam :D

http://plays.tv/u/RefTech