Sign in to follow this  
maddog-b

Server Admin ideas

13 hours ago, Datamursu said:

So what else there is for server admin than these things I have been repeating?

I am totally lost how we can give any though for anything when we don't understand what it is we should be giving the though?

the whole point, I have a few ideas but if I knew them all there would be no point to this thread, you are obsessing about the methods used to achieve the ideas when no one has put any ideas down, I have no idea why 

the removal of scoreboard ability is a totally new idea, but in all other games it cannot be achieved  it does not matter how it is done now do you understand?

13 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:

... in all case, "rcon tools" (as b3) can't make more/new things than the basic console is doing. B3 (as other rcon tools) "translate" existing basic command by something esle which is more easy-to-use ingame, nothing more.
You won't be able to invent new commands ..... unless to create a mod and usually, mods had their own tool via an ingame menu (it was the case for X4, OW .... on COD)

Maddog-b if your idea is to suggest new commands, it was the root of my own thread i create few month ago. ( I linked it on my 1st answer)
Feel free to suggest yours there but be a little bit more explicit.

For Devs (if they are following this thread) :  HERE are the requirements for B3 to be able to work with Battalion1944. :)

I cannot be more explicit in a request for ideas to aid server admins, it is in the title of this thread.

you, like datamursu are obsessing about methods and again you cannot think about methods until there are ideas to be achieved by some method.

here's another idea which was inspired by your mention of WAW vs cod1 rcon commands, in cod1 it was possible to alter a cvar to strip away wall textures whilst watching demos to easily illustrate cheaters, this was absent from WAW leaving it impossible for admins to demonstrate via demos when all but the most inept cheater was using ESP/WH.

This is a design idea helping server admins, it does not matter whether it is achieved thru a console or a tool,, is that clear enough?

• Downvote 1

So you ask for admin ideas and as an example say how removing scoreboard would lessen cheaters interest to play and give admins more time to play themselves, then you refer to B3 rcontool and how you want to take server administration to new level of ease. You also speak how the point of thread is to get ideas for new or essential admin tool and then when we engage in discussion of what we think would make our life as admin easy, we are suddenly speaking of wrong thing.....

After all that you want us somehow realize that you want to talk about useful commands we could/should have in this game when you have earlier pointed out how useful ones tend to get lost in thousands of other commands. I can only wonder how this have anything to do with the things listed above or making administrator job easier because they would be mostly minor tweaks for personal taste. That is of course if we assume that we are getting something up to date options/tools for admins and not something 10 years old stuff... eh? Maybe you could list your ideas here because I don't think this thread lost its purpose even if they would already be in their way to the game.

Heck... I wonder if even Sherlock Holmes would have been able to crack this nut but at least we got it clear now I think.

• Upvote 1

Damn i spent 1 hour to try to explain this clearly with good words.
Datamursu did it and better than i could ! loool.

... ho and last thing,

On 13/01/2017 at 11:26 AM, maddog-b said:

I agree, the other thread focussed far to much on server options, that's gameplay not administration, setting up those options on a server is usually only performed once, this thread was about day to day administration of the server.

Maddog-b, you can't split "day to day administration" (as you said) and "server options" (as i describe them on the thread i suggest you) because both are linked, both are administration.
You can't manage a server ingame if server is not managed in back-end first, even if some Cvar are only usable ingame.

The command to disable the scoreboard can be setup on server files instead to do it ingame.

• Upvote 2

On 10/02/2017 at 9:39 PM, maddog-b said:

the point of that post of mine was to remove digression from the actual point/topic of this thread and to that end I see no point in responding to your question,

rlrQOJM.gif

O.o

:lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, WolfEnstein said:

rlrQOJM.gif

O.o

:lol:

"Before the next livestream i would like to share my ideas about what i m waiting for and what i would like to see as settings/parameters"

if you cannot see that your other post on the other thread are not related in anyway with what I am trying to discuss here I am more than willing to explain but in my experience those that respond with memes have little intelligent offerings for any thread.

On 11/02/2017 at 2:54 PM, Datamursu said:

So you ask for admin ideas and as an example say how removing scoreboard would lessen cheaters interest to play and give admins more time to play themselves, then you refer to B3 rcontool and how you want to take server administration to new level of ease. You also speak how the point of thread is to get ideas for new or essential admin tool and then when we engage in discussion of what we think would make our life as admin easy, we are suddenly speaking of wrong thing.....

After all that you want us somehow realize that you want to talk about useful commands we could/should have in this game when you have earlier pointed out how useful ones tend to get lost in thousands of other commands. I can only wonder how this have anything to do with the things listed above or making administrator job easier because they would be mostly minor tweaks for personal taste. That is of course if we assume that we are getting something up to date options/tools for admins and not something 10 years old stuff... eh? Maybe you could list your ideas here because I don't think this thread lost its purpose even if they would already be in their way to the game.

Heck... I wonder if even Sherlock Holmes would have been able to crack this nut but at least we got it clear now I think.

The point is you are digressing because you kept obsessing about console vs gui tool, I merely mentioned bb3 as an example of how someone had thought out of the box to enable simpler server administration and how more of that is needed whether it is achieved via console or gui tool is of no importance.

you are talking about size of hammer when you do not know whether you are making dolls house or putting fence posts in farm :)

On 11/02/2017 at 3:24 PM, Soldat Ryan said:

Damn i spent 1 hour to try to explain this clearly with good words.
Datamursu did it and better than i could ! loool.

... ho and last thing,

Maddog-b, you can't split "day to day administration" (as you said) and "server options" (as i describe them on the thread i suggest you) because both are linked, both are administration.
You can't manage a server ingame if server is not managed in back-end first, even if some Cvar are only usable ingame.

The command to disable the scoreboard can be setup on server files instead to do it ingame.

it does not matter how much you explain when your are wrong...

ofc you can split day to day admin from settings, that is exactly what the plugin bb3 does and a lot more, moderators and junior admins have no access to server/gameplay settings.

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, maddog-b said:

ofc you can split day to day admin from settings, that is exactly what the plugin bb3 does and a lot more, moderators and junior admins have no access to server/gameplay settings.

And who is talking again about admin tools which is not the subject of this topic ? 9_9

You are right and we are all wrong.

giphy.gif

I give up.

Edited by Soldat Ryan
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, maddog-b said:

The point is you are digressing because you kept obsessing about console vs gui tool, I merely mentioned bb3 as an example of how someone had thought out of the box to enable simpler server administration and how more of that is needed whether it is achieved via console or gui tool is of no importance.

you are talking about size of hammer when you do not know whether you are making dolls house or putting fence posts in farm :)

Ah... I though that I was pointing out how your examples and use of terms lead us to believe that we are talking about server administration as whole and why we have chosen fitting size of hammer for it, but apparently I didn't understood thing about what I said... eh? I also believe that I said multiple times that I don't mind having graphic rcontool but I also prefer to use console because it give more flexibility as I explained earlier, I was never pitting them against each other. I also think that to this point I have asked multiple times for you to give us examples and show what kind of stuff you want to talk because we are apparently not seeing what you want talk about but this far we haven't really seen anything concrete. Honestly you are not making sense half of the time, even after reading your posts tens of times. I had to ask if you have ever been administrator for any game server yourself because I can't properly follow your way of thinking about administration of game servers even with 8 years of own experience.

Until now my deduction I could come up from what you have said is that you want to talk about useful rcon commands which we should/could have in game because to this point the examples have been such. Therefor I don't see it to be just "server admin ideas" because many useful commands don't really have much to do with server administration as they are client related. As pointed out earlier, most of us would be happy if we would just get lot of commands on our hands which we could use to turn features off and on as we want. Let it be any UI feature, any gameplay related feature or even physics feature. Of course some of them could "break" the game but it is up to us know what we are doing or suffer of consequences and therefor such commands shouldn't be in easy-to-use tools.

So I can't see why we would need to really think out of the box here because often new tools are invented because there is problem/hindrance to solve/ease up. You don't have to try to invent wheel again or solution to nonexistent problem. That said I currently can think of only few features I could like to see apart from ability to turn on/off/alter "anything" via rcon commands (things which don't need server restart of course) and having proper tools to ban/kick/monitor players on server + manage those lists.

• From spectators (and admins) point of view CS:GO have really neat feature to see outlines of players trough the walls, their line of sights and grenade trajectories in replays or spectator/caster mode.
  • If possible it would be great to have access to administrative tool GUI ingame too and for hierarchical administration it could be great to have ability to tie guid to certain level of permissions (compare to TS3 example) ie. "ingame moderators" could only kick players out, tag them for further investigation or if more than one of such moderators "vote" for it, they could use more powerful verdicts than alone etc. etc. For all this there should be some kind of preset permission categories and option to customize them.
  • Above mentioned tools could even have GUI options up to weekly/monthly administrative server side duties like changing map rotations, gametype settings, allowed weapons (per map even) etc. which would take effect after old config version have come to its end. Options could look same as setting server up ingame normally which means that setting server up ingame would have options to same extent.
  • Bot support for administrative/other purposes. B3 for example with IRC plugin was/is lovely.
  • While speaking of bots it would be nice to have some practice dummies for you like in CS:GO or RO2 and possibility to tinker their difficulty and other settings.

I think there is something general ideas for starters without further details. This is what for I have chosen my hammer from start with intend to use it and if problem still persist, it is because hammer is too small.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:

I give up.

I wish you would,  but it is only you that is wrong when you come up with things like "Maddog-b, you can't split "day to day administration" (as you said) and "server options"

and the mention of bb3 was only to illustrate that point not to start another divergent discussion on rcon vs gui

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Datamursu said:

Ah... I though that I was pointing out how your examples and use of terms lead us to believe that we are talking about server administration as whole and why we have chosen fitting size of hammer for it, but apparently I didn't understood thing about what I said... eh? I also believe that I said multiple times that I don't mind having graphic rcontool but I also prefer to use console because it give more flexibility as I explained earlier, I was never pitting them against each other. I also think that to this point I have asked multiple times for you to give us examples and show what kind of stuff you want to talk because we are apparently not seeing what you want talk about but this far we haven't really seen anything concrete. Honestly you are not making sense half of the time, even after reading your posts tens of times. I had to ask if you have ever been administrator for any game server yourself because I can't properly follow your way of thinking about administration of game servers even with 8 years of own experience.

Until now my deduction I could come up from what you have said is that you want to talk about useful rcon commands which we should/could have in game because to this point the examples have been such. Therefor I don't see it to be just "server admin ideas" because many useful commands don't really have much to do with server administration as they are client related. As pointed out earlier, most of us would be happy if we would just get lot of commands on our hands which we could use to turn features off and on as we want. Let it be any UI feature, any gameplay related feature or even physics feature. Of course some of them could "break" the game but it is up to us know what we are doing or suffer of consequences and therefor such commands shouldn't be in easy-to-use tools.

So I can't see why we would need to really think out of the box here because often new tools are invented because there is problem/hindrance to solve/ease up. You don't have to try to invent wheel again or solution to nonexistent problem. That said I currently can think of only few features I could like to see apart from ability to turn on/off/alter "anything" via rcon commands (things which don't need server restart of course) and having proper tools to ban/kick/monitor players on server + manage those lists.

• From spectators (and admins) point of view CS:GO have really neat feature to see outlines of players trough the walls, their line of sights and grenade trajectories in replays or spectator/caster mode.
  • If possible it would be great to have access to administrative tool GUI ingame too and for hierarchical administration it could be great to have ability to tie guid to certain level of permissions (compare to TS3 example) ie. "ingame moderators" could only kick players out, tag them for further investigation or if more than one of such moderators "vote" for it, they could use more powerful verdicts than alone etc. etc. For all this there should be some kind of preset permission categories and option to customize them.
  • Above mentioned tools could even have GUI options up to weekly/monthly administrative server side duties like changing map rotations, gametype settings, allowed weapons (per map even) etc. which would take effect after old config version have come to its end. Options could look same as setting server up ingame normally which means that setting server up ingame would have options to same extent.
  • Bot support for administrative/other purposes. B3 for example with IRC plugin was/is lovely.
  • While speaking of bots it would be nice to have some practice dummies for you like in CS:GO or RO2 and possibility to tinker their difficulty and other settings.

I think there is something general ideas for starters without further details. This is what for I have chosen my hammer from start with intend to use it and if problem still persist, it is because hammer is too small.

so your total amount of ideas with that is to include CODs showtris command as it is used in CS:GO, an ingame gui rcon, include bb3 functionality into the game server tool and bots...how exactly are bots an idea for server admins benefit?

• Downvote 1

On 13/02/2017 at 0:07 PM, maddog-b said:

.............in my experience those that respond with memes have little intelligent offerings for any thread.

FWtmKtV.gif

:P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Personally I'm lost...

What would be the thema here?

How give admin commands or what admin can/must be able to do while playing?

In each case you can't separate the 2 things.

Personally, if I had to take out the scoreboard I'll prefere a config file:

scoreboard 1 or 0

But if your idea is: "let start with scoreboard active and in game, if a cheater come, give me the way to take out the scoreboard trough a command like !serverset scoreboard 0" it can be discussed.

In this case the question would be:

Via chat line?

Via RCon?

Via a panel that give you the server config with on/off buttons?

Naaaa, the real question would be: why you didn't kick the cheater??

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, [NGBC]CH_SwissWolf said:

Personally I'm lost...

What would be the thema here?

How give admin commands or what admin can/must be able to do while playing?

In each case you can't separate the 2 things.

Personally, if I had to take out the scoreboard I'll prefere a config file:

scoreboard 1 or 0

But if your idea is: "let start with scoreboard active and in game, if a cheater come, give me the way to take out the scoreboard trough a command like !serverset scoreboard 0" it can be discussed.

In this case the question would be:

Via chat line?

Via RCon?

Via a panel that give you the server config with on/off buttons?

Naaaa, the real question would be: why you didn't kick the cheater??

the theme is ideas, preferably new or even re-hashed (like the idea of incorporating features from bb3 into the game to make life easier for admins) don't worry about how these ideas are going to be issued(console or gui ) or achieved that's the developers job

EDIT (thread merged) : sorry the edit time expired ?? full reply here

the theme is ideas, preferably new or even re-hashed (like the idea of incorporating features from bb3) into the game to make life easier for admins don't worry about how these ideas are going to be issued(console or gui ) or achieved that's the developers job

the idea about the scoreboard was a simple one for when teams or friends are practising/playing together and not really bothered about scores, cheats see a populated server and will join it, sometimes it is not so easy to prove who is cheating if they are good with the cheats but removing scoreboard would make their activity pointless and remove that server as  a target for them.

was just one idea, going thru the thread we have 3, that one, the ability to view demos without wall textures and incorporation of some features from bb3

datamursu seems to think some bot tools will aid server admins, not sure why as he hasn't explained that yet

• Downvote 1

Maddog, you really got to shift down one gear or two. Of course everyone is free to ask for ideas, but there is absolutely no point in bashing people, when you aren't fully satisfied by what people come up with,  or if they might not understand correctly. It's quite weird to see how this thread has gone this heated, when everybody in here actually is on the same page, trying to ease the job of server administration.

Edited by RLpacifist
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 2/14/2017 at 0:46 AM, maddog-b said:

so your total amount of ideas with that is to include CODs showtris command as it is used in CS:GO, an ingame gui rcon, include bb3 functionality into the game server tool and bots...how exactly are bots an idea for server admins benefit?

Even now after taking my time before I answer, I don't really know from where to start.... By this point I have asked several questions from you and got exactly zero answers for them. I have done some deductions of my own from what you have written to find out what you want talk about and apparently finally I hit the mark but damn it took time and yet half of that I write seems to be lost somewhere in time and space.  

So regarding my last post where I dished for the starters some ideas I could come up on the spot to give some food for the discussion. Some were more, some were less out of the box and yet it seems not to be enough. That is quite much coming from guy who made the topic but haven't exactly given more than two console commands by himself. For starters the thing in CS:GO is quite far from simple showtris command as it is also made to look good and informative for standard viewers. Also as explained earlier, it is not just ingame GUI for rcontool but whole system for full administration of server with tiered permission levels, easy-to-use options for even weekly/monthly administration to be quickly at hand when you feel like it, of course tools for punitive actions and all this would have support for IRC-bots etc. 

While I were at it I took note how we should think more out of the box and though out what else could be useful for server admins and came to conclusion that possibly AI bots could be beneficial for admins when they don't have friends online to test out some changes at server or for inexperienced admins to just figure out things like how many players feel comfortable for the maps and so on. The better path finding etc. abilities they have, the more you can test out quite reliably of course. I could see myself using them to test out some modifications at server such as damage value changes or other weapon changes, maybe even gravity things or other "game breaking" settings just to figure out how engine behaves.

So there we have my total amount of ideas with explanations that I could come up on the spot. Would you be so kind and write down your ideas which you have been talking about for so long? Also I would appreciate if you could answer the other questions because it is sometimes hard to see where you are coming from with your reasoning.

3 hours ago, maddog-b said:

the theme is ideas, preferably new or even re-hashed (like the idea of incorporating features from bb3) into the game to make life easier for admins don't worry about how these ideas are going to be issued(console or gui ) or achieved that's the developers job

the idea about the scoreboard was a simple one for when teams or friends are practising/playing together and not really bothered about scores, cheats see a populated server and will join it, sometimes it is not so easy to prove who is cheating if they are good with the cheats but removing scoreboard would make their activity pointless and remove that server as  a target for them.

was just one idea, going thru the thread we have 3, that one, the ability to view demos without wall textures and incorporation of some features from bb3

datamursu seems to think some bot tools will aid server admins, not sure why as he hasn't explained that yet

Yeh... Ideas are ideas but if you can give some kind of framework and reasoning for it, it would be easier to developers to take look at and even implement it. It is after all lot of work to figure out what, how and why to do something before actually even doing it. Well planned is half done as it is said.

It is quite possible that some cheaters are there just for the score but by my experience they choose well populated servers with, if they even care of it, lax administration if possible. Normally if we practice with our friends or something similar, we had our server access behind password which keeps unwanted individuals out of it. If we were in the other hand playing just for fun together somewhere, we chose servers where administration was up to their job and kept most of the cheaters out of it, especially obvious ones. Luckily we had our own server where we could keep most of hackers out of it but when they came there, they couldn't give flying F for scoreboard but banning them was good way to remove our server from their targets.

Going trough to the thread I think we have more than 3 ideas even if we just count my posts. It could be though that they are, even if some of them are bit out of the box, thought wrong and therefor doesn't count as server admin ideas... eh? I also appreciate that you are worried that I haven't had explained reasoning behind AI bots until now as I finally got time to write down longer post about all of this. 

Lastly I think I have to congratulate you for your victory over wrong ideas. Hopefully you enjoy of it and don't fall on desperation or disappoint greatly when no one else have any proper ideas or thoughts about this subject even if it is important. 9_9

On 15/02/2017 at 5:25 AM, Datamursu said:

It is quite possible that some cheaters are there just for the score but by my experience they choose well populated servers with, if they even care of it, lax administration if possible. Normally if we practice with our friends or something similar, we had our server access behind password which keeps unwanted individuals out of it. If we were in the other hand playing just for fun together somewhere, we chose servers where administration was up to their job and kept most of the cheaters out of it, especially obvious ones. Luckily we had our own server where we could keep most of hackers out of it but when they came there, they couldn't give flying F for scoreboard but banning them was good way to remove our server from their targets.

Going trough to the thread I think we have more than 3 ideas even if we just count my posts. It could be though that they are, even if some of them are bit out of the box, thought wrong and therefor doesn't count as server admin ideas... eh? I also appreciate that you are worried that I haven't had explained reasoning behind AI bots until now as I finally got time to write down longer post about all of this. 

only 3 points to add to that

1 the reason I gave no "framework" was so as to not inhibit or discourage ideas, "thinking out of the box" means not following a framework and the reasoning is the thread title.

re: scoreboard.

there can be a few reasons why people would not want to restrict access to their server for friends only leaving it public, maybe just to get a few more heads to aim at and as has been said many times the point was to free up admins time from recording long demos and going through playbacks at multiple speeds to watch for cheating, very very time consuming, I know I have done it for many years, so scoreboard removal was a very good option here, this is a solid idea which fits the bill as far as thread topic so I seriously invite more discussion on it.

2. I really can't see more than those three, if you can please point it out and no offence apart from bots, which TBH I struggle to see as being any use as AI is so tricky to implement in these situations they would add more problems than cure.

3. Apart from the bots "your ideas" had been hinted on previously ;P

On 15/02/2017 at 0:05 AM, RLpacifist said:

Maddog, you really got to shift down one gear or two. Of course everyone is free to ask for ideas, but there is absolutely no point in bashing people, when you aren't fully satisfied by what people come up with,  or if they might not understand correctly. It's quite weird to see how this thread has gone this heated, when everybody in here actually is on the same page, trying to ease the job of server administration.

" Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion" *

and was my passion for this subject communicated?

*not my words btw

• Downvote 2

So, I suggest to tone it down a bit and you answer throwing some random Hegel quote at me? All right. Maybe it is this sort of ethos, which is giving people a hard time in here. Mind you, we are talking about server administration, a problem which technically has been resolved already and an activity which won't affect the majority of the players most of the time anyway. Worth giving it a thought I suppose.

On topic.

I also doubt removing the scoreboard would help much if any. From my experience, there are basically two kinds of cheaters.

Those who just love to cause havoc out of boredom or just for the heck of it. This kind might even go and search for servers with removed boards, knowing the players there will be extra-pissed, because scoreboard or not, a cheater will still ruin their game and additionally render their measures useless. Double win for the punk.

The other type is the more subtle cheat, who won't spend a single second in some random community server, but stay in competitive servers most of the time, because it is there where you can actually show off. Thing is, everybody in competitive servers will want to have the scoreboard visible, hence it's a competitive server.

So, the blatant cheater will most likely still ruin your game and the subtle cheater wouldn't become an issue in the just-for-fun corner of the game anyway. Now adding that a great portion of the game will take place on official (match-making) servers, I don't see much use for this idea.

Finally, the tool taking most/all of the hassle identifying cheaters from server administrators is called Anticheat. Therefore I firmly hope we won't need wonky workaround solutions and also, won't have to witness another great witch-hunt within this game.

Edited by RLpacifist
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, RLpacifist said:

So, I suggest to tone it down a bit and you answer throwing some random Hegel quote at me? All right. Maybe it is this sort of ethos, which is giving people a hard time in here. Mind you, we are talking about server administration, a problem which technically has been resolved already and an activity which won't affect the majority of the players most of the time anyway. Worth giving it a thought I suppose.

On topic.

I also doubt removing the scoreboard would help much if any. From my experience, there are basically two kinds of cheaters.

Those who just love to cause havoc out of boredom or just for the heck of it. This kind might even go and search for servers with removed boards, knowing the players there will be extra-pissed, because scoreboard or not, a cheater will still ruin their game and additionally render their measures useless. Double win for the punk.

The other type is the more subtle cheat, who won't spend a single second in some random community server, but stay in competitive servers most of the time, because it is there where you can actually show off. Thing is, everybody in competitive servers will want to have the scoreboard visible, hence it's a competitive server.

So, the blatant cheater will most likely still ruin your game and the subtle cheater wouldn't become an issue in the just-for-fun corner of the game anyway. Now adding that a great portion of the game will take place on official (match-making) servers, I don't see much use for this idea.

Finally, the tool taking most/all of the hassle identifying cheaters from server administrators is called Anticheat. Therefore I firmly hope we won't need wonky workaround solutions and also, won't have to witness another great witch-hunt within this game.

aside from all this being totally off topic it is also quite wrong in many instances,

1. server admin affects all players all of the time

2  so you are just guessing at the scoreboard idea being duff despite it taking two seconds to implement and ASFAIK has never been tried before

3 blatent cheaters can be spotted easily and removed in seconds..

4 the scoreboard takes away the ultra competitive angle so your second example of a cheat is removed from the server by his own choice, really think you are just babbling at that point

5 anti cheat eh, i'm guessing you mean software detection? how's that working out for those playing games from WAW to BF1? not so well I think, maybe you would like some light reading on the subject ?

http://www.pcgamer.com/why-is-it-so-hard-to-stop-cheating-in-videogames/

and if you think the quote was random,  we really are on too different a level to communicate....

• Downvote 1

OK here's one that came up on a server I admin.

A player was issued multiple warnings for unacceptable behaviour, the tiny writing on the standard chat line was missed for whatever reason and it occurred to me a second "admin only" communication option with large, screen centralised writing would be very handy meaning players would not miss warnings/instructions

I have another one.

sometimes the little boys clans share their scripts and hacks amongst each other, giving admins on public servers the ability to force clan sides was an idea in the cod total war mod, maybe add to that switchable ability to "separate" in autobalancing people with the same clan tag, you get two clan members join a server they are forced to opposite sides.

I would like the ability to toggle things like wallhack & ESP when reviewing demos.

And a server option toggle to force auto assign only, so no stacking

Edited by ChubbyNinja

6 hours ago, ChubbyNinja said:

I would like the ability to toggle things like wallhack & ESP when reviewing demos.

And a server option toggle to force auto assign only, so no stacking

good ideas,  not sure if the toggle wallhack/esp could be an invite to exploit tho :D an advance playback with features like slomo and rewind would be awesome tho

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1