Alomvampir

What kind of mods would you like to see in Battalion 1944?

31 posts in this topic

I'd want to see less mods, and more customization available to server admins. Coming from games where mods are hard to integrate, I'd love to see a game take the Unreal Tournament tack and have mutators which can be turned on and off easily by server admins to make a custom experience. Mods which require separate downloads/configs/assets are great, but if there can be an easily tuned experience for admins to be able to create scenarios by enabling modules without having to write code, that would be incredible.

On 2/3/2017 at 9:41 PM, Pinder said:

I'd like to see a movement game-mode mod. Almost exactly the same as CS's KZ.

This.

Movement mods/gamemodes are always a great way to zone out but still improve an aspect of your game besides deathmatching.

hmm well i would like to see good modded maps maybe some uniforms gun mods and so on that's the best part of the game is being able to have mod's and use them i would love to see some nice gun or uniform camo's :)

I'm afraid what I might post might be repetitive so I won't post it at all. but in the search bar type in New Factions. It is something I said and could be implemented into the final product of the game as a mod.

Edited by EthanFong