Sign in to follow this  
Allison_Lee

Both soldiers dying at the same time

It's kind of funny but imagine 2 snipers shoot at each other at the same time. They both will die at the same time. Or another instance where someone throws a grenade at you and you shoot while killing them. The grenade is still primed so you'll die also

Edited by EthanFong
  • Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, BlueSmiley said:

Sooo...what's the design idea? :P

same bullet physics in the same type of weapon you are shooting like bolt action rifles of a kar98 vs a m1903

Edited by EthanFong
  • Downvote 2

For that to happen, they'd need to be a delay between shooting, and it hitting the model. Which can give the game a "laggy" feeling, which won't be good at all, especially for a fast paced shooter.

• Downvote 2

13 hours ago, Hex1c said:

This happened to me alot of times in CoD 1,2,4

I'm not experienced in COD1, but I've never seen it in my whole 8 years of playing COD2 and COD4. I don't even think it's possible to shoot each other to death. Shots are instant (regardless of weapon), there are no delays.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Jester said:

I'm not experienced in COD1, but I've never seen it in my whole 8 years of playing COD2 and COD4. I don't even think it's possible to shoot each other to death. Shots are instant (regardless of weapon), there are no delays.

maybe because you haven't played rising storm/red orchestra 2 or maybe heroes and generals.

• Downvote 3

Just now, EthanFong said:

maybe because you haven't played rising storm/red orchestra 2 or maybe heroes and generals.

He was talking about COD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, Jester said:

He was talking about COD

its related because u wanted to know if it was possible for 2 soldiers to die at the same time. If you don't know then those games surely have it implemented because I've played them.

Rising storm/red orchestra 2  or  heroes and generals

Edited by EthanFong
  • Downvote 4

On 01/01/2017 at 1:25 AM, Hex1c said:

It happens all the time in "Day of Infamy" too, due to all the superb and intense close-quarter combat. I got "fried" fighting with a flammenwerfer soldier last night, but I also filled him full of holes with my Grease Gun :D .

Edited by Wolf Enstein
typo

On 1/1/2017 at 1:33 PM, EthanFong said:

its related because u wanted to know if it was possible for 2 soldiers to die at the same time. If you don't know then those games surely have it implemented because I've played them.

Rising storm/red orchestra 2  or  heroes and generals

Wrong, he didn't want to know, he already knew. The guy started talking about CoD then somehow switched it too other games when in fact this can never happen in CoD because of the exact reasons Jester stated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 times out of 10 this kill trading happens because of lag, latency, poor hit registration or whatever you want to call it. i still can't see the point being made by this thread or what benefit it brings to the game.

im sorry to be a total a-hole and mostly irrelevant post but can i just laugh at this topic? lol :D