Allison_Lee

Suppressored weapons

this idea depends on whether or not an unsuppressed weapon will show on the mini-map (if there is one). the last i heard there was going to be no mini-map. only a compass. if that's true then there's no benefit to using a suppressed weapon. actually, it would be a disadvantage as a suppressor reduces the weapons lethality.

I see a suppressor as a sort of gun "mod" and would even want to call it a "perk" since it will give you advantage over others in terms of stealth.
Therefor i do not support anything like these gun modifications for competitive play and doubt it will be in the game. 

• Upvote 6

Suppressors, in WW2, were in their early stages and very crude also BARELY used. From what i know only commandos or special operations units that would infiltrate enemy lines to gain intel or capture officers would carry suppressed pistols, but i think they were single shot and their accuracy was horrendous. Anyone please correct me if im wrong on this.

For me, no suppressors :)

• Upvote 1

Same opinion as @DukeNukem. I don't really know a WW2 game, that uses suppressed weapons (there is Enemy Front, I know, but that game is not comperable to any other WW2 games). And you wouldn't gain so much advantage over the others, so in my opinion there is no need of suppressed weapons. And I aslo like to listen to the weapons' sounds. ;)

5 hours ago, Alomvampir said:

Same opinion as @DukeNukem. I don't really know a WW2 game, that uses suppressed weapons

"Wolfenstein Enemy Territory" and "Day of Infamy", use them, Alom. A top class addition to any WWII FPS game and lots of fun to use too :) .

• Downvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 3:03 PM, Wolf Enstein said:

"Wolfenstein Enemy Territory" and "Day of Infamy", use them, Alom. A top class addition to any WWII FPS game and lots of fun to use too :) .

Remember the game medal of honor allied assault where you had to infiltrate to destroy a secret sub weapon something like that?