Sensei Headshot

Competitive Players

On 5/12/2017 at 0:13 PM, v3- said:

Eyyyyyyyy, come play with Methodz, Twistedz, and I

Hey man! I caught up with meth. Life has me by the nads but I'll try to make it around.

MOHAA/MOHSH leagues back in the day. Our clan had at its height 500 members across those titles. But that is a loooong time ago. hehe

Cod1: S&D

Cod UO: S&D, CTF

Cod 2 : S&D, CTF

Cod 4 : S&D, SAB

Black Ops : CTF

I enjoyed UO and Cod4 the most. Looking forward to playing competitively again as it's been a long time.

vcod - played in a couple TWL leagues

cod2 - played CAL Open and CAL M

cod4 Promod - CAL Open pug teams

then moved onto CSGO and finished playing esea main this season.

looking forward to coming back home! 

Edited by dogo

Played pogs in 97 with snoop dog and ludacris.

Professional shotgun player in cod4

Almost made it to playoffs s2 cal open

7th place in spelling bee and im eating dry oats

17/?/mars hmu

• Upvote 1

A couple familiar names in this thread. I'm definitely getting back into the competitive scene for this game, if there is one. 

played with i.rev and atrox back through cod2 and 4

Played CSS casually, cod2 taking part in various leagues and managing to win afew. Cod4 PAM in codleague and winning afew there and cod4 promod taking part in ESL. Eventually for fun I played with d3 on promod hardcore and managed 1st place CB for a while although it wasn't serious. Now I play csgo global elite switching between MM and faceit. Abit of rocket league and Squad taking up most of my time. First server I joined for alpha, found people I used to play with, was awesome 

Most recently a Halo Pro in Europe (Went by the name SeptiQ). Competed in every Halo since Halo 3 (5 titles/8 years) Won events at EGL, iSeries (Insomnia). Played for Team Dignitas for a period and a few other known organisations. Competed at the top in the ESL Halo Championship Series since it's formation.

Looking to move on as I'm not liking the direction of the game or the scene really. Played every classic CoD a decent amount back in the old Xbox days and to this day remain some of my all time favourite games.

I really hope Battalion kicks of as an esport as I would love to compete and become one of the best in a different title. If not still have a lot of fun either way and be apart of a new community.

;)

Americas Army 1.2.1 to 2.3 : CAL, TWL, ESL, goarmy.de ladder

Battlefield Bad Company 2 :  consoles.net (today part of ESL)

CoD MW2 Hardcore SnD : PlayStation liga

CoD BO1 Hardcore SnD : PlayStation liga

CoD MW3 Hardcore SnD :  PlayStation liga

CoD BO2 Hardcore SnD :  PlayStation liga

BF1 Domination: BFnations, ESB

On 1/15/2017 at 11:02 AM, Oco said:

Played CoD2 as a kid (maybe messed my head up) and then moved on to CoD4 promod after watching my older brother play in the same team as known players like miRACLE and qLimAxzU during ''The Outcasts'' days

what was your brothers nick?

Played CoD2 and CoD4 competitively since a really long time but when I joined the army it was hard to find a team to play with due to my ''inactivity''. Been to a lot of LAN's, mostly in the Netherlands and Belgium.

The Lag v1, The Lag v4, Regroup 16, eNeRGy LAN v1, The Party 7, LAN-macht v1, The Party 5, Campzone 2008, Frag -O- Matic 10.1, The Reality VII, eNeRGyLAN v2, Dreamhack Winter 2009, Crossfire Intel Challenge 7, Antwerp Esports Festival 2010, Benelux Gaming LAN 3, The Party 9, Benelux Gaming LAN v4, SAGE, E-Series Maximus
Frag-o-Matic 14.0, The Party 10, Antec Arena Summer 2012, GAMEBOXLAN, Frag'o'matic 15.0, The Last Stand LAN and Frag'o'matic 15.1. But the thing I still remember was my game with POTENCiAL against Team-Dignitas in cod2 which was streamed on the Sky Channel during the Xleague CoD2 Steelseries Finale.

Hoping this game will bring me back to competitive gaming, liking the game so far.

Best team I've played with

cod2: mouseFX (bazu, bluez, glowixz, phanz, Xtreem) and POTENCiAL (sPi, poEEE, fever, deadey, Xtreem)

cod4: Regez (switcher, bluez, xndR, murky, Xtreem) and ART (drayen, stoonez, smy, snatje, Xtreem)

Tried some cod:bo2 back in the day with AT Gaming (rikk3rt, neyki, dynz and H1dzR) and LowLandLions (pazazu, senzaj, vato and ptEr) but bo2 was just a crappy game xD

Currently platinum in Overwatch, but not really my sort of game.

some old fragmovies

Edited by Xtreem