Sensei Headshot

Competitive Players

73 posts in this topic

Not as competitive as you guys, but I've played many online CSGO tournaments. I'm too young to have experienced all these old greats in their primes however I do play a small amount of cod2 and to a larger extend promod. Battalion really seems like the game I want currently, cod2 weapons with cod4 movement as csgo gets a bit boring after it being the only game I've played for an extended amount of time in the last 4 years. 

Started off on cod2 but didnt really get involved with clans just loved seeing them rage quit haha. Played CS: Source competitively for five years until I couldnt commit time to it any more due to work/mrs. Got decent played against some good clans on clanbase entered into a few tournaments with (ZZZ), only clan I can remember name of haha.

Played Ro1 and and Ro2 to a high level (still do, only game I play when get five now).... definately influence games and rarely finish outside top 2 players on server. Looking forward to seeing if I can adapt back to cod gameplay! :P

i would definitely be a competitive player, although my skills don't match my passion 

Played Minecraft competitively (i know i know, i swear to god if you make fun of me i will punch a baby hippo). I was actually really good, top 100 on server of 1000s. Then went to CS GO when MC pvp died. Now i have almost 500 hours into CS GO, and i cant get out of Silver because i have no one to queue with, so i get queued with shit players... yup..

Definitely interested in this game as a competitive title. I've done commentary work among other things for CS:GO for people like DreamHack, ELEAGUE, MLG, Gfinity, etc. Also use to do work in CoD4 Pro Mod back in the day. Would definitely love to see this game be competitive!

On 11/02/2017 at 8:19 AM, ElDoggo said:

Played Minecraft competitively (i know i know, i swear to god if you make fun of me i will punch a baby hippo)....

hs9rvzv.gif

:lol:

I'd like to see it go big, personally would love to become part of it as well. Needs to have a bigger mainstream audience though, hopefully it'll gather a lot more momentum once we're into the beta stage.

I'm sure once they start releasing trailers when they feel appropriate, the game will begin to spread fast. A lot of people are looking for the old school Call of Duty arcade style shooter that's going to be an esport. Only a matter of time :)

sup nerds.

i was cevo-p in like 2006 and ran codpug in cod1/uo/2.

early access pre-ordered and ready to play again.

10 hours ago, slushey said:

sup nerds.

Look who's back. The nerd god himself.

16 hours ago, slushey said:

sup nerds.

:lol:

Welcome to the forums, Slushey :) .

On 2/19/2017 at 9:55 PM, slushey said:

sup nerds.

Welcome!

So nice to see many people with competetive experience considering comming back for this game :) Me and my mates from cod5 will also give it a try, ofc everyone played cod series on cb/esl since vcod/cod2 so can't wait to see some old nicknames soon ;q

We just need to get SkippyFX back and its a great success

Posted (edited)

Played COD4 competitively in teams like eSuba, Power Gaming, TCM-Gaming from 2007-2012. We won quite a few LANs and placed top 3 at 15+ of them. Biggest win was at AEF2010 (Biggest COD4 LAN ever hosted in Europe). Was a lot of fun, currently doing a little comeback to COD4 Promod together with my old teammates Paradox, Luboshmir, Toxjee and King to attend the LAN in Antwerp. Preparing for Battalion ;)

Edited by FrosteR

9 minutes ago, FrosteR said:

Played COD4 competitively in teams like eSuba, Power Gaming, TCM-Gaming from 2007-2012. We won quite a few LANs and placed top 3 at 15+ of them. Biggest win was at AEF2010 (Biggest COD4 LAN ever hosted in Europe). Was a lot of fun, currently doing a little comeback to COD4 Promod together with my old teammates Paradox, Luboshmir, Toxjee and King to attend the LAN in Antwerp. Preparing for Battalion ;)

Hey there, great to see big names involved!

Still Play COD4 competitively. The Clan, {><}Tartan Army, have played in a couple of leagues - currently FLGL, ATI before that and before that the ESGL when it was mostly CODUO. BF4 leagues were a good laugh although mostly ladders at the time we played but fun enough, and a couple of the members play CS:GO competitively although no idea what league as diff section. 

Really hoping this game makes it into competitive play - and not the new COD style but more like the COD2, UO , 4 way where we can mod the game etc and run leagues. Although I'd take a comp league if thats all we get.

Played vCoD and CoD2 for some good Australian teams like fatality7 (winners of season 1 CoD2 CG), paradox and imbatech, eventually made the move to CoD4 and played online tournaments and LANs with some of the bigger teams like exile5, ivex, mindfreak, resistance gaming and then just started playing less seriously around 2012.. Now just play CS:GO and a few other games casually.

Looking forward to getting into Battalion.

Played Cod2/5 on CB a lot both S&D and CTF. Cod5 S&D top 1/2, CTF top 1. Also played some Europcups in Cod2 CTF with BRBR and a lot of mix teams. Played a good stint of S&D cod2 in the morefrag team (people probably remember the morefrag S&D server) with Euan (One man Army), Uzzer and Issey untill Issey went MIA. Moved to Cod4 played in several Highjinx teams although mostly not on the LANS.

I started with MW2 when i was 16, that was my shooter i played on PC, i think after half a year i decided i wanted to play competitive, got in a really good Team "Team Defence" if anyone would recognize from back in the days, after that died i went back to CoD4 to play competitive.

Started playin League in like Season 1, played EPS if anyone knows what that means, quit to play another game where we as a team visited about 4 Lans, which was a good experience, thats pretty much it, after i quit that game aswell i started looking for a good FPS where i mby could go Pro but nothing came out the last few years that is slightly like BOG CoD, hoping that changes with this game.              

PS: I think my Name back in MW2 was Vroggy at the end.

Played cod4 competitively in team mistral but i started pretty late, so had to move on since the game was dying. Moved to Battlefield (since no other game appealed to me in terms of gameplay) and played in teams such as UNIVERSE and Meet Your Makers. Attended many LANs most noticeable are ESL One Finals hosted in Cologne and Dreamhack France. Waiting for Battalion ^_^

17 hours ago, Ciiro said:

I started with MW2 when i was 16, that was my shooter i played on PC, i think after half a year i decided i wanted to play competitive, got in a really good Team "Team Defence" if anyone would recognize from back in the days, after that died i went back to CoD4 to play competitive.

Started playin League in like Season 1, played EPS if anyone knows what that means, quit to play another game where we as a team visited about 4 Lans, which was a good experience, thats pretty much it, after i quit that game aswell i started looking for a good FPS where i mby could go Pro but nothing came out the last few years that is slightly like BOG CoD, hoping that changes with this game.              

PS: I think my Name back in MW2 was Vroggy at the end.

Did you guys play MW2 on the CB ladders? I used to play for Phantasmogoria (you might know the Cod4 team), although that was near the end of things. We did manage to get rank 1 on all the ladders though XD.

I really dont know anymore, but i think it was all of EU that played in there, its too long ago ^^

But nice to see  someone else from that time here :)