Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_82AB_GruberRoad

New Game Coming: Enlisted

13 posts in this topic

Well.. what to say. 
I guess we have to wait a little longer till we can actually see some real ingame footage other some cinematic trailer no? Of course it looks nice but I for one have, based on experience, little expectations for games that are being showcased only by the use of unrealistic and artificial footage. Again, it is very premature still.

Besides i'm starting to get a bit worried now that all of a sudden WW2 themed games pop up out of nowhere lately. Since this can mean a very quick saturation of the FPS market again as what we faced around the middle of 2000.

On the other hand, if this will be a Free2Play game i am not that concerned it will be a competitor for Battalion:1944. Free2Play games tend to attract a whole different type of player; the casual lonewolf gamer as is the case with a game i have played for years now (HnG). It lacks any competitive element. So this could be a good thing to separate the 'men from the boys' when it comes to FPS gaming.

Bulkhead made a good move aiming for this huge group of lurking old school FPS gamers that can not wait to pick up a new game that is loyal to games such as MoH, CS, WT and COD.

We aren't worried about this too much. We will keep our eye on it but it's nothing to write home about. 

Personally I love War Thunder so I am interested in what they are going to come up with here but we aren't too worried about them taking from our player base :) 

Looking at their homepage I guess the game is aiming at the customers of Heroes and Generals, as their explanation reads exactly like what HnG is doing.

Edited by RLpacifist

Always happy for more war games, they aren't encroaching on our territory or trying to make a bad version of what we're doing, they're making something different and also unique which is always good. I mean we know every WW2 game thats coming in the next 2 years and we've seen most of them, thanks to contacts! This one we knew about for a while and personally, I'm pretty excited for it, but I hate the way War Thunder gives you two lives then you have to go back to the menu, I hope they do something different.

Joe

On 13/12/2016 at 7:40 AM, y!NMastah said:

I guess we have to wait a little longer till we can actually see some real ingame footage other some cinematic trailer no?

+1

Hey Bishop. See the previous thread on the game below :).

really liked war thunder gameplay, just not the buy upgrade system

went hours playing that rollercoster, really curious about this one too

2 hours ago, Freakshow said:

Hey Bishop. See the previous thread on the game below :).

2 hours ago, BISH0P710 said:

Sorry, should have searched this. Thanks for the reply.

Threads merged.

Always use "search" before to post, specially when you are not coming regulary or you are new. ^_^

Edited by Soldat Ryan

Seems like a huge difference between what these two games are aiming for. BAT44 wants to take the esports route but with what we can all read on the Enlisted website they are going for a more huge battlefields type of deal such as something like the battlefield series for map size if not bigger. Also the maps will have a huge amount of players most of them being AI which I am very excited too see how it plays out.