[CM] BigTuna

Official Battalion Steam Group

Mate, you developers are so fucking great. Few hours ago, posted a suggestion. Not only have you already taken the time to read it and reply, you go ahead and do it. Absolutely brilliant mate! 

• Upvote 3

Sorry but unlike most I'm not really into Steam and sorts. Heck i do not even have an account there so can't join (yet). 
And if it wasn't for Battalion coming through that platform i would still have kept avoiding it. I prefer hard copies and haven't bought/played a new game ever since COD:MW till Battalion:1944 hit Kickstarter anyways. I guess i'm just old-school or to lazy to jump into something 'new' :) 

On top of that: i think all discussions should be directed to these official forums as i said in a different thread already. ("Use of forum after game release")  Just to prevent splitting community and make sure all relevant discussions are kept on one place.  

So therefor i do not see any purpose of joining a Steam group if most of the early backers are here still. Sorry.

9 hours ago, y!NMastah said:

Sorry but unlike most I'm not really into Steam and sorts. Heck i do not even have an account there so can't join (yet). 
And if it wasn't for Battalion coming through that platform i would still have kept avoiding it. I prefer hard copies and haven't bought/played a new game ever since COD:MW till Battalion:1944 hit Kickstarter anyways. I guess i'm just old-school or to lazy to jump into something 'new' :) 

On top of that: i think all discussions should be directed to these official forums as i said in a different thread already. ("Use of forum after game release")  Just to prevent splitting community and make sure all relevant discussions are kept on one place.  

So therefor i do not see any purpose of joining a Steam group if most of the early backers are here still. Sorry.

Hi mate, yes most of the early backers are here but how games work is to grow instead of maintaining a number as people lose interest and stop playing, always happens. Steam groups are a free way to access a large amount of people.

-----

Humble brag ON

01b8e73d253d400b8595c2a539f3755c.png

get rekt Ryan <3 :P

12 minutes ago, Exodus said:

get rekt Ryan <3 :P

Ha ha ha  !!  I admit my defeat on this. Well done. :D;)
But I keep the best ratio at the moment of my post !! :P (self-satisfaction:$:x)