[CM] BigTuna

Alienware Competition Announcement!

23 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

Tuna here and I’m happy to announce that we finally received the Alienware Arena Competition Prize and we are finally ready to announce the winner of it!

Alienware Alpha R2 PR image.jpg

The lucky community member that will be receiving this great prize is @Pte Walker! I hope you will all join us in congratulating him on winning this super cool prize!

Every time we get something given to us from a company we do our best to direct it back into our community and next time we receive something awesome we’ll continue make sure we find a way to get it into your hands.

We want to thank everyone for voting for us in the Alienware Arena Competition as it really helped us out!

Keep up the awesome work and continue being the best community in games!

Thanks a lot.

Tuna

Edited by [CM] BigTuna

Thanks to everyone at Battalion 1944 and to all you folks who took the time to vote. I cant wait to play Battalion 1944 on it!

Cheers

Holy smoke! 
Lucky you, Walker! Congrats!

Didn't you just jump into the air screaming like a little girl once you heard you won this awesome gaming rig? I would :) 

Thanks guys I was just writing my letter to santa asking for a new pc/console when the good news arrived. It's a powerful wee beastie looks like you can add to it as well.

Edited by Pte Walker

Please do more of these mate, great interaction and engagement with the community.

Just arrived today guys. Thanks again to all at Alienware, Battalion 1944 team and esp all of you on the forum for voting. I intend to use it on my main TV through steam. Just what I needed as I couldn't justify a new pc or console at the moment.

Specs:
Intel® Core™ i5-6400T Processor (Quad-Core, 6MB Cache, up to 2.8GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
Windows 10 Home 64bit
AMD Radeon™ R9 M470X GPU with 2 GB DDR5
1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s8GB (1x8G) 2133MHz DDR4 Memory

Hope to see you all in-game next year...Go Battalion 1944!

Specs:
Intel® Core™ i5-6400T Processor (Quad-Core, 6MB Cache, up to 2.8GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
Windows 10 Home 64bit
AMD Radeon™ R9 M470X GPU with 2 GB DDR5
1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s8GB (1x8G) 2133MHz DDR4 Memory

Should be more than enough to run Battalion:1944 mate :D 
And i am glad someone who could make most use of it, has won. (That is just since my own rig is considerably faster and i would most likely have sold it which would be a shame!!)

So again congrats and you deserved it. Have fun with it.

On 23/11/2016 at 9:24 AM, [CM] BigTuna said:

The lucky community member that will be receiving this great prize is @Pte Walker! I hope you will all join us in congratulating him on winning this super cool prize!

Brilliant news, well done Walker bro ;). Just think, m8, you'll have superb graphics when I tk your lucky ass in the spawn :lol: .

Trust me Walker he will...... Unless you can sell him some nylons etc huge congrats on the win bud having recently upgraded our pc's I can only imagine how cool your new one is,.. Enjoy your new games ninjabastard machine!