DukeNukem

Melee/Knife

Ive looked up on the search about melee knife but haven't seen it talked about much lately and must have been resolved. I couldn't find that resolved topic. Will there be knifing/melee and how exactly will it work for battalion?

Try search for melee and you will drown in topics about it, don't think the how/with what has been desided yet by the devs as far as I know

1 minute ago, Wolf Enstein said:

We've had everything suggested already, Duke, from knuckle dusters to shovels :lol: .

Not exactly suggesting anything, just asking what has been said about it. Will there be? How will it work? What are the devs using as the rules of the melee? Is it just bash till they die or is it "front attacks can be defended", "attacks from behind and side are sure kills", or "all attacks sure kills with no ability to defend"?

5 minutes ago, Wolf Enstein said:

Here's Farq's thread on the subject, Duke: MELEE

Thanks, i gave it a skim...so far it still seems up in the air. Some say the video shows that there was animations and people are  talking about how many hits and etc there should be from a main weapon or pistol. Any confirmation from the Devs about this subject?