rexbinary

21:9 support planned?

Hello devs,

I just found my way here from reading about the Squad Up 4 Stack-Up promotion. Your project looks very exciting!

So my question is: Is 21:9 (ultrawide) aspect ratio support planned? Specifically for me 3440x1440, but also 2560x1080.

Thanks!

Wow, gaming on such a wide monitor? Wondering what mouse sensitivity setting you use for travelling so far from left to right. There is still people gaming on 4:3 out there for no reason :D Or you not that into MP 

Ha, nice monitor. We'll definitely try, but maybe it would be good if you could help us and feedback your results. We'll have our bug section on the forums where you could let us know if you have any issues. But in theory, it should already work.

Joe

Most of the new breed of 34" gaming monitors have 3440x1440 so todays games should support it..

For me 2560x1440 is more then enough ;)

6 hours ago, y!NMastah said:

Wow, gaming on such a wide monitor? Wondering what mouse sensitivity setting you use for travelling so far from left to right. There is still people gaming on 4:3 out there for no reason :D Or you not that into MP 

Haha no I cut my teeth on QuakeWorld over modem. :) I still only run about 90-100 FoV so I'm not really traveling any further. I run my DeathAdder at the default of 800dpi. 21:9 monitors are very popular nowadays.

2 hours ago, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

Ha, nice monitor. We'll definitely try, but maybe it would be good if you could help us and feedback your results. We'll have our bug section on the forums where you could let us know if you have any issues. But in theory, it should already work.

Joe

That's excellent Joe. Yeah a lot of games 'just work' but sometimes there is UI issues. I'd be glad to provide feedback for that as I know I won't be the only one playing your game with a 21:9 monitor.