[DEV] BRAMMERTRON

Loot Crates & Weapon Case drops, what are your thoughts?

On 1/1/2017 at 2:16 PM, [DEV] KingHoward said:

We will NEVER implement gameplay changing unlocks. We've said that since day 1 :)

You also said you want to bring back the feel of classic shooters

Opening my email to get my access code to see i get '3 FREE UNIQUE WAR CHESTS' immediately killed that dream

This is a crowdfunded, early access game, that will lack the same polish as AAA studio games (at least for a while). That is something to be expected. Loot crates is not.

Earn-able cosmetics is the only way to do them if you want a classic feel. No in-between, the industry is full of teams not being direct with this stuff just so they can do a 180 in the future. This thread is only getting replies when you have an easy answer. Looks like this game wont be getting the go ahead from me. My squad will need to keep looking for a good shooter that will last.

Delayed Early Access launch, price decrease to make the base funding seem pointless, loot crates in an early access title that doesn't even have stable servers yet.

What did that crowdfunding money go to exactly? Apparently not to keep dedicated servers on through early access. 

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, DoctorKoolMan said:

Opening my email to get my access code to see i get '3 FREE UNIQUE WAR CHESTS' immediately killed that dream

This is a crowdfunded, early access game, that will lack the same polish as AAA studio games (at least for a while). That is something to be expected. Loot crates is not.

Earn-able cosmetics is the only way to do them if you want a classic feel. No in-between, the industry is full of teams not being direct with this stuff just so they can do a 180 in the future. This thread is only getting replies when you have an easy answer. Looks like this game wont be getting the go ahead from me. My squad will need to keep looking for a good shooter that will last.

Delayed Early Access launch, price decrease to make the base funding seem pointless, loot crates in an early access title that doesn't even have stable servers yet.

What did that crowdfunding money go to exactly? Apparently not to keep dedicated servers on through early access. 

Think you missed some updates lately, war chests is only for cosmetics, there is and will not be anything skill changing in those crates. Cosmetics only..

Price did decrease of what most thought at first, damn game only cost about 15$

And dedi servers are in place already, did you search anything before you ranted of here?

15 minutes ago, Razor said:

Think you missed some updates lately, war chests is only for cosmetics, there is and will not be anything skill changing in those crates. Cosmetics only..

Price did decrease of what most thought at first, damn game only cost about 15$

And dedi servers are in place already, did you search anything before you ranted of here?

Maybe you missed something...

Talking about server costs need loot crates to fund them the game isnt even out of early access yet

And they say they wont add game changing stuff now, but there is NOTHING stopping them from changing that in the future - after you've sunk a good chunk of your time (and even money) into the game. 

This whole game has been advertised as a 'back to the basics' type game. Being hyped up during the era of loot crates. Their addition is scummy.

Any cosmetic you see in game should be a symbol of your accomplishments.

There is nothing separating Bulkhead from Dice or any of the Call of Duty studios now. Might as well get AAA polish then.

• Downvote 1

Don't get your point at all! You can play and earn the crates or buy them but none of the options will give you a advantage in game. So whats really your point?

Edited by Razor
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Marrond said:

Can't be less interested, just like it never worked for me in CSGO - if someone fancy it, cool, by all means go ahead.

I agree, its for the looks! Some care, I don't lol

• Upvote 1

Make ALL skins tradeable. This includes The Turing Test, the Kickstarter skins, the First to Fight Shotgun, ect. If people want them then there should be a way to get them.

8 minutes ago, Razor said:

I agree, its for the looks! Some care, I don't lol

I like skins in games, except out of principle I never get involved with RNG boxes + I find offered skins to be extremely lame (USA flag shotgun in WW2 setting? REALLY?)

I would like a way to submit unique designs by the community. Maybe implement the best designs into the game.

I'm not sure if CS:GO has this aswell but it would be nice imo that u can enter your designs somewhere.