Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soldat Ryan

announce
Search engine

8 posts in this topic

For new members (and older), please think to use "search" bar on top right before to post a new thread.

bat44-search.jpg

After the migration of the forum between Phpbb and IPB, it was not possible to find the oldests threads.
But today, All threads are now included (thank you BigTuna). - Even the oldests.
Looking for something in the forum should be more efficient.

Edited by Soldat Ryan

8 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:

For new members (and older), please think to use "search" bar on top right before to post a new thread.

bat44-search.jpg

After the migration of the forum between Phpbb and IPB, it was not possible to find the oldests threads.
But today, All threads are now included (thank you BigTuna). - Even the oldests.
Looking for something in the forum should be more efficient.

Nice one!

Really glad.

Thank you for the work @[CM] BigTunaBigTuna

Heya... don't forget i (probably others as well) poked Tuna about adding the old forum post to the history database! :D

Credits to those who earn them ey ^^

4 hours ago, y!NMastah said:

Heya... don't forget i (probably others as well) poked Tuna about adding the old forum post to the history database! :D

Credits to those who earn them ey ^^

Really, no need to credits someone (or may be bigtuna himself and the staff but i did it yet), nothing have been created and it is not the reason of this thread but only to point out the search engine is totally functionnal now.

Bigtuna and i, we know how it was done - no need details - it works and it is the only thing to know.

Edited by Soldat Ryan

14 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:

Really, no need to credits someone (or may be bigtuna himself and the staff but i did it yet), nothing have been created and it is not the reason of this thread but only to point out the search engine is totally functionnal now.

Bigtuna and i, we know how it was done - no need details - it works and it is the only thing to know.

i know mate, was just joking.
I seriously love the way this forums work. F.e. when you accidentally go backwards in the browser while have a whole bunch of text typed out, it stays there in the reply message window when you press the forward button again. One might say "that is normal", but I've been on a lot of forum where it wasn't.

Now just waiting for Joe to have fixed the Online Users part to be able to see all registered members incl. those from the old forum to find out if there is any old mates around. :D

Edited by y!NMastah