Para182

Days of War ?

95 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, xXclusiivE said:

Well I still hate there devs and game but Im gonna go ahead and say that those players where complete idiots...

that wasn't the point. at least 3 of those players spawned before his very eyes.

also, and one of the guys who have played DoW can correct me if i'm wrong, that map is populated with AI storming the beach so those weren't actual players. so, they were either the dumbest m0therf*ckers ever to play a video game or one of the worst examples of AI in a game.

dumb.jpg

Edited by Farq-S

5 hours ago, Farq-S said:

that wasn't the point. at least 3 of those players spawned before his very eyes.

also, and one of the guys who have played DoW can correct me if i'm wrong, that map is populated with AI storming the beach so those weren't actual players. so, they were either the dumbest m0therf*ckers ever to play a video game or one of the worst examples of AI in a game.

dumb.jpg

Doesnt matter if they are spawning before his eyes. They are going to because that's the allied spawn. That is the ONLY spawn for them on the map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdYa5VHamDQ

Watched this earlier today, kinda scary tbh...

To be honest, I hope both games do very well. I hope both games have a thriving player base and they offer different experience for us to choose from. That's what's ideal. All we can do is sit and wait.

Their version of Omaha Beach is a nightmare to escape from as Allies. The rifles are OP and the Axis just sit on top of the hill and own all who are below them.

8 hours ago, WolfEnstein said:

Their version of Omaha Beach is a nightmare to escape from as Allies. The rifles are OP and the Axis just sit on top of the hill and own all who are below them.

Thats Omaha Beach for you though..

On 30-1-2017 at 2:56 PM, Farq-S said:

kinda devastating review tbh...

On 06/02/2017 at 3:12 AM, jcuz said:

Thats Omaha Beach for you though..

Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Jcuz :lol: .

On 1/27/2017 at 2:02 PM, xXclusiivE said:

I hate strafing, specially in DOW. the movement is too quick and its the reason most people dont ADS, its almost pointless to ADS when someone can strafe from left to right is a second.

I though we explained quite well whats wrong with it. I mean the gun jumps 3-5 inches on your screen depending on what weapon you are firing in full auto. Its ridiculous and it seems natural? have you fires some WWII weapons because I have and own a couple and its nothing like this.

So in your opinion there shouldnt be any kind of recoil? I mean, im used to actually adjust my sp

Exactly! For realism, you got Ro2 i would say... gosh what a nightmare xD

11 hours ago, Ryssk said:

So in your opinion there shouldnt be any kind of recoil? I mean, im used to actually adjust my sp

Exactly! For realism, you got Ro2 i would say... gosh what a nightmare xD

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

shame I quite liked the look of this game but no leaning is too much of a step back, it is probably the most singularly tactical aspect of modern FPSs, what's next back to Wolfenstein and no mouse?

9 hours ago, maddog-b said:

shame I quite liked the look of this game but no leaning is too much of a step back, it is probably the most singularly tactical aspect of modern FPSs, what's next back to Wolfenstein and no mouse?

Really? leaning is your biggest issue. I could care less if games has leaning or not tbh.

Posted (edited)

Thought the review was kind of funny but also very true. Hes a YouTuber with over 220,000 Subs.  

Screenshot_2.jpg

Edited by xXclusiivE

2 hours ago, Freakshow said:

Brutal when H&G gets called a better game.

I've enjoyed many many hours on H&G and it seems a lot better compared to DOW so far

49 minutes ago, vozER said:

I've enjoyed many many hours on H&G and it seems a lot better compared to DOW so far

Mechanically it is ok...but there are many things wrong with the core of the game IMO. I sunk a few hours in it and it was for nothing so no regrets.

Personally, I saw many red flags with DoW so I dodged that one. Was never a fan of DoD:S. I'd have been disappointed if I spent money on that instead of Battalion.