ShotgunRCAF

Substance Painter

13 posts in this topic

One of the best tools in the industry, Substance Painter is a 3D painting software allowing you to texture, render and share your work. https://www.allegorithmic.com/products/substance-painter

Substance Painter also allows you to create your own Smart texture and more,  you can also share your created textures with the Substance Community https://share.allegorithmic.com/

Here are a few renders of my texture work using Substance:

RPK_SP.jpg

AKS74u_SP.jpg

SR25_DesertTan_SP.jpg

Plywood_endgrain.png

Edited by ShotgunRCAF

Hey, yeh we use substance, our art team has done some amazing stuff using substance. Plus, it's more efficient than a UE4 shader.

Rick's the dude, even if he is Canadian eh! Lol but seriously I am constantly knocked out with the work Rick shares with us, the modding community need people like Rick I hope this section will be the go to place for anyone making maps models and mods for Bat44, if anyone needs any period art posters and the like just pm me I have tonnes of the stuff,  country specific UK German French Belgian Dutch American Canadian Italian Russian and Japanese  etc etc.

Thanks for the kudos everyone, just thought I would get the Modding Community Forums started ;)

Dragunov.jpg~original.jpg

Edited by ShotgunRCAF

Thanks for the Kudos everyone, Canadian I am Dog ......Maybe we need Canadian Soldiers in Battalion 1944 to save the day eh!

We'll let you set up with you mg and cover the cap points like you have been.... I'm sure there will be a Canadian skin pack at some point I'd happily play as the brave Canadians.

image.jpeg

On 07/09/2016 at 0:18 PM, Dogster said:

We'll let you set up with you mg and cover the cap points like you have been.... I'm sure there will be a Canadian skin pack at some point I'd happily play as the brave Canadians.

image.jpeg

Hi, I am Canadian and there will be lots of Canadians playing your game :)  I would suggest putting Canadian soldiers in the game as we participated in every significant campaign and many significant battles in Europe and Italy :)  It gets irritating seeing fps always default to Americans :( Thank you!

To me this screams Squad as every one you featured is in the game and they also use UE4 with a public modding build available, but it doesn't mean they don't look great. Would be brilliant to see some realistic WWI and WWII weapons from you and other modders. I myself have never been good with the design side of modding and stick with coding and the back end works. Great to see the talent of some people here! Keep it up.