Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheNemesis360

PC Spec Requirements?

Recommended Posts

PC System Requirements - Subject to change.

MINIMUM:

OS: Windows 7 SP1 (x64)

Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: DX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB VRAM

DirectX: Version 10

Network: Broadband Internet connection

Storage: 3 GB available space

RECOMMENDED

OS: Windows 7 SP1 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 10 (x64)

Processor: 3 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit CPU

Memory: 6 GB RAM

Graphics: DX12 Compatible GPU with 2 GB VRAM

DirectX: Version 12

Network: Broadband Internet connection

Storage: 3 GB available space

 

You can find it here:

 

Edited by LongStrangeTrip
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LongStrangeTrip said:

PC System Requirements - Subject to change.

MINIMUM:

OS: Windows 7 SP1 (x64)

Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: DX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB VRAM

DirectX: Version 10

Network: Broadband Internet connection

Storage: 3 GB available space

RECOMMENDED

OS: Windows 7 SP1 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 10 (x64)

Processor: 3 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit CPU

Memory: 6 GB RAM

Graphics: DX12 Compatible GPU with 2 GB VRAM

DirectX: Version 12

Network: Broadband Internet connection

Storage: 3 GB available space

 

You can find it here:

Thankyou, I can actually run it! Praise the gods!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to note: 

Quote

Subject to change.

We'll be getting more accurate specs closer to full release with our external QA team. These are based on internal tests only.

They may not need to change at all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaldag    2

Now that we can get in the Alpha etc and early release what are the official requirements  to actually participate in the game.

 

Would they be similar to Squad 9.0?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DO NOT TAKE THESE SPECS FOR GRANTED. THEY WERE POSTED ON THE PROTOTYPE 1 YEAR AGO.

 

DO NOT EXPECT TO GET THAT MINIMUM PC AND THEN RUN 250FPS FULL SETTINGS. IT JUST WONT HAPPEN.

BE REALISTIC NOT DISAPPOINTED! RIGHT NOW WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE FULL TIME ON OPTIMISATION AND ITS GOING EXTREMELY WELL, BUT DONT THINK YOU CAN GET 250FPS ON A POTATO. THIS IS NOT COD2 OR ENEMY TERRITORY THIS IS A GAME MADE IN 2017.

I think that's pretty clear^

Joe :D

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrosteR    185
30 minutes ago, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

DO NOT TAKE THESE SPECS FOR GRANTED. THEY WERE POSTED ON THE PROTOTYPE 1 YEAR AGO.

 

DO NOT EXPECT TO GET THAT MINIMUM PC AND THEN RUN 250FPS FULL SETTINGS. IT JUST WONT HAPPEN.

BE REALISTIC NOT DISAPPOINTED! RIGHT NOW WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE FULL TIME ON OPTIMISATION AND ITS GOING EXTREMELY WELL, BUT DONT THINK YOU CAN GET 250FPS ON A POTATO. THIS IS NOT COD2 OR ENEMY TERRITORY THIS IS A GAME MADE IN 2017.

I think that's pretty clear^

Joe :D

I'm sure my GTX 970 and i7-2600k will do just fine either way :D can't wait to test it!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaldag    2

Right now I7 2600k/Gtx 760  will do for med res. Will be getting new PC  soon I5 7600K  with  GTX 1070 , will be ready for what may come/.

 

 

\\

Edited by Shaldag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nowai    5

333 fps for me on 34 inch monitor :P hoping we can silent run and trick jump with higher fps :)

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WeAsOne    220
3 hours ago, ghost32delta said:

i was so excited and was about to his send on my preorder but i cant run the game on my pc. i dont have a good enough graphics card. bummer.

If it's only your graphics card you can solve it with only 160-180 euro's (it can be cheaper, if you don't need the ULTRA specs)

Edited by WeAsOne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qwertyedd    11

Just signed up to the forum and this is my first question!

going to get my first gaming pc very soon so what to make sure I get one that can run this game!

The pc I've been looking st has the following specs

  • Intel Core i5 7400 3.0Ghz Processor
  • Asus PRIME B250M-PLUS Motherboard
  • 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics Card

 

full links is here http://www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk/morpheus-i5-custom-gaming-pc-p-167.html

 

would this be enough? Or shall I make some upgrades 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pukiz    33
11 hours ago, Qwertyedd said:

Just signed up to the forum and this is my first question!

going to get my first gaming pc very soon so what to make sure I get one that can run this game!

The pc I've been looking st has the following specs

  • Intel Core i5 7400 3.0Ghz Processor
  • Asus PRIME B250M-PLUS Motherboard
  • 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics Card

 

full links is here http://www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk/morpheus-i5-custom-gaming-pc-p-167.html

 

would this be enough? Or shall I make some upgrades 

I'd get at least a GTX 1060

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Djinada    1
16 hours ago, pukiz said:

I'd get at least a GTX 1060

Disagree with that, if you can afford it get a GTX 1070. Otherwise stick with the 1050 Ti, not worth spending the extra money to get a 1060.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pukiz    33
28 minutes ago, Djinada said:

Disagree with that, if you can afford it get a GTX 1070. Otherwise stick with the 1050 Ti, not worth spending the extra money to get a 1060.

If you're not under a strict budget and want to have better fps at higher end settings then it definitely is. 1070 is better as you said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WeAsOne    220

For 60 euro's more you got a 1060 instead of a 1050ti and it's worth every penny..

I bought the 1060 myself, but the 1070 is indeed much better but Battalion will run pretty sweet on the 1060 (even with 3gb VRAM, that is what i got)

Edited by WeAsOne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXclusiivE    3
54 minutes ago, joueflux said:

When reading the post i can run the game... when using canurunit.com i cant...

 

after all can i run it?

 

 

battalion.jpg

The game is not even out yet. Do not use this as an example. Ignore the results you are shown here. The devs have not released any specs right yet but only what they are trying to achieve. 

Edited by xXclusiivE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×