[DEV] KingHoward

Welcome to the brand new Battalion 1944 forums!

BlueSmiley    65
4 hours ago, MercenaryFury said:

Everything looks great. My main thing is, it's a (relaxed) environment without all the trash and flaming and can enjoy it and get along with everyone.

I really hope the community won't get toxic once the game is playable! I've always loved Counter-Strike and I've played it for many years, but the silly community of GO kept me away from the latest game. :(

Dogster    112

It's always a risk... Discussion is great.... we iron out the points in a cool and calm way.... But  like you blue smiley and  mercenaryfury I hate the trash talk nonsense that occurs let's hope we are now free from all that.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, BlueSmiley said:

I really hope the community won't get toxic once the game is playable! I've always loved Counter-Strike and I've played it for many years, but the silly community of GO kept me away from the latest game. :(

I know what you mean bro.

AOPA197    0

.... speaking of "BOTS",,,,,  What steps has BAT44 taken to eliminate and/or prevent advantage hacks ie, aimbot,,etc... ???

I'm all for war battles like this ( currently on H&G ) and particularly don't care for COD ( unless it's da fish ) but the use of advantage hacks, in game purchases to gain an advantage or exploits is a huge turnoff.

I would be willing to support this or this type of MP game if steps are in place to ,,,Eliminate, Prevent, Ban cheaters.. 

Use your brain, use your skill(s) and alittle luck to win the game..

A-

Razor    374
15 hours ago, AOPA197 said:

.... speaking of "BOTS",,,,,  What steps has BAT44 taken to eliminate and/or prevent advantage hacks ie, aimbot,,etc... ???

I'm all for war battles like this ( currently on H&G ) and particularly don't care for COD ( unless it's da fish ) but the use of advantage hacks, in game purchases to gain an advantage or exploits is a huge turnoff.

I would be willing to support this or this type of MP game if steps are in place to ,,,Eliminate, Prevent, Ban cheaters.. 

Use your brain, use your skill(s) and alittle luck to win the game..

A-

Do a litle searching, the dev's already hooked up with a anticheat company and have explained a bit around it :)

Welcome to the forums :)

vozER    109

I like the outlook a lot better than what it was before. Also the little "bling" sound to notify me on a recent message is nice :D