Sign in to follow this  
TachoTuesday

PS4 Anyone?

I've seen a few come by in this thread and in the introduction forum. (Most of these guys are not active on the forums on the moment since we're only waiting for new updates)

To be honest, most of console players still away from forums ;)

Personally I'm more PC but I've a PS4 too.

Actually my laptop is pretty hold so I'll wait a year to change them (I'm trying to convince my wife to accord me this money :mrgreen::lol: )... PS still the only actual working platform

Hey...ps4 guy here...haunt been on here in awhile.. But I was looking at this last year...now getting alittle more pumped for early access.  Or at least to see the footage cus from my understanding, the console won't get our hands on this until Beta I think

Farq-S    371
9 minutes ago, LeeThear0311 said:

Hey...ps4 guy here...haunt been on here in awhile.. But I was looking at this last year...now getting alittle more pumped for early access.  Or at least to see the footage cus from my understanding, the console won't get our hands on this until Beta I think

Hey LeeThear0311, there is no beta for consoles planned. the first time us console peasants get our hands on the game is at full release. it's a bummer but it's probably very costly in resources and money for a small dev team to put a beta on consoles.

Oh, ok...I tthougt I might've seen that somewhere..but I guess I was wrong. Ok..well that answered a question I was gonna post in that page then .thanks for saving me and everyone the time then...its a bummer for sure we don't get a chance to have at it until the release 

WeAsOne    222

I got a PS4, but specially for Battalion i will buy a PC.. I just like to play with M+Kb and i don't want to "cheat" with them on console.

But when available i WILL buy a copy for the PS4 also.. To play on with friends with a beer in my hand :D  c u there ;)

Edited by WeAsOne

Ya...I found out about BTN1944 last year for their Kickstarter..and remember seeing stretch goals and getting excited for the Curahee map, and the French towns and what not....then I put it on the back burner when I saw it Wasnt hitting alpha until May ( more then a year away at that point.) but now starting to get pumped and hope that a possible full console release by the end of the year