[CM] BigTuna

Hi, I'm Alex. Community Manager for Battalion 1944!

Hello Battalionites!

I’m Alex Preece, but you will know me as “Big Tuna”, I am the Community Manager at Bulkhead. I’m going to be talking with you all quite a lot from here on in!

I am finally set up in the studio! I thought it was about time I formally introduced myself and let you know a little bit about my background.. I grew up playing, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, BF1942, Call of Duty 1, 2, World at War! So as you can probably tell I am missing that genre quite a lot. I can’t wait for what we have in store for the future!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am available to chat and communicate with! Therefore I want to take this chance to make sure you all know how to contact me.

If you want to have a casual chat, show me interesting articles or chat about games, tweet me @BigTunaAlex.

If you are a Youtuber and wanted to have a chat with me about Battalion or any of our other games then email me on alex@bulkheadinteractive.com.

Looking forward to talking more with you all! Especially on the Battalion “State of The Union” Livestream & Q&A on the 6th May!

Follow my twitter @BigTunaAlex and let’s keep this community growing, building, interacting. Let’s be a part of something awesome!

Thanks everyone!

Edited by [CM] BigTuna
  • Upvote 1

BigTuna":bl18rq56]Hello Battalionites!

I’m Alex Preece, but you will know me as “Big Tuna”, I am the Community Manager at Bulkhead. I’m going to be talking with you all quite a lot from here on in!

I am finally set up in the studio! I thought it was about time I formally introduced myself and let you know a little bit about my background.. I grew up playing, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, BF1942, Call of Duty 1, 2, World at War! So as you can probably tell I am missing that genre quite a lot. I can’t wait for what we have in store for the future!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am available to chat and communicate with! Therefore I want to take this chance to make sure you all know how to contact me.

If you want to have a casual chat, show me interesting articles or chat about games, tweet me @BigTunaAlex.

If you are a Youtuber and wanted to have a chat with me about Battalion or any of our other games then email me on alex@bulkheadinteractive.com.

Looking forward to talking more with you all! Especially on the Battalion “State of The Union” Livestream & Q&A on the 6th May!

Let’s keep this community growing, building, interacting and let’s be a part of something awesome!

Thanks everyone!

Welcome Big Tuna! :)

I've been told by Joe your name is inspired by the US Office, so you are already approved by me.

Welcome! :)

BigTuna":w4d0pvho]Hello Battalionites!

Let’s keep this community growing, building, interacting and let’s be a part of something awesome!

Thanks everyone!

You have played exactly the same games as I have :) Welcome. It's nice to have you here man.

Edited by vozER
typo

Hey there Alex/Big Tuna thought I would drop by and say hi hope you are settling in well and relishing the challenge ahead. You know what us three mods have been up to so we are happy to continue but if there is anything you need us to focus on just let us know. I made a thread about spambot accounts that needed deleting but as the migration to the new forum is on the cards not sure how much of this will be being transferred.

Anyhow welcome matey and speak soon.

All the best

Dogster

BigTuna":bfcvdefb]I’m Alex Preece, but you will know me as “Big Tuna”, I am the Community Manager at Bulkhead. I’m going to be talking with you all quite a lot from here on in!

Hey, wait a minute, ain't this the bloke that Jester made into a sandwich with mayonnaise :shock: ?

:lol:

Welcome to the website, Alex, it's good to see you here :);) .

BigTuna":1x1ehe5j]I’m Alex Preece, but you will know me as “Big Tuna”, I am the Community Manager at Bulkhead. I’m going to be talking with you all quite a lot from here on in!

Hey, wait a minute, ain't this the bloke that Jester made into a sandwich with mayonnaise :shock: ?

How is he alive? I ate him?

Howdy Dooday Alex.

The big burning question the community REALLY wants to know is....

Big Tuna ? where did that come from was it anything to do with an old GF ? :?

Hey Turpz

If you have seen the US Office then you might remember that it is from that show. It's probably mine and my friends' favourite show! At one point the main character gets given a random pointless nickname which I found funny and that is "Big Tuna".

It became my steam profile ID and then when I joined Bulkhead there was already an Alex on the team so in order to allow for less confusion, I became offically known as Big Tuna, or Tuna for short!

The name's Tuna... Big Tuna ;)

• Upvote 2

On 4/29/2016 at 4:55 AM, vozER said:

You have played exactly the same games as I have :)

yeah,,great to have a fellow cod waw lover here..!!!!

lets make america great again,.!!!....... uh, i mean..lets make WWII FPS great again..!!! (its been a long year..9_9)