Sign in to follow this  
IOEGaming

Battalion 1944 Clans

So i been Thinking that The Forums Needs a Clan Section So Members Can Find Other Members To Join There Clan For Battalion Just Like My Self .

if it does come down to it And There is A Section Put On For clans then i will be looking to make a Clan Called =B.O.B= [brothers Of Battalion]

if you think this is something you would like to see and get then lets make this happen People

IOEGaming

=B.O.B= [brothers Of Battalion]

Good idea, I'm sure they'll add it to the forum, they just might think it's still a bit early.

However my coverage website for battalion does have a recruitment section on the forum. It's not currently active because it's still in beta, and I've got some fun thoughts on what to do for the launch, but it's a secret for now.

If you're interested feel free to make a post for your clans at http://www.rifleup.org

I think this type of forum isn't needed at this moment since the release of the alpha is still more than a year away. Clans will be made, but how many will fail to even see the game if people already start with new clans?

I know that many existing Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Wolfenstein and Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue clans are planning to get on the Battalion train, but they can introduce theirselves in the welcoming forum I guess. :)

Edited by Guest

I did suggest this the welcome thread should be a welcome thread and the clan area needs to be distinct that way it will keep things easy to find. We have all seen how hard it is to get new guys to use the search function. Making clearly defined areas will help I know it won't stop guys posting in the wrong areas but make it easy and things should improve.

Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue clan

Watch out for these guys....they are ruthless... :D

i'm more afraid for the Robot Unicorn Attack Brigade!