Sign in to follow this  
CRiSTiANO

More weapons!

There are approximately 5 or 6 types weapon are now available in game.

There were lots of other weapon used in WW2 like PPsh, sten gun, colt & lots of other. You can try those. And also another extra utility. Molotov is a good option IMO. 

:D

ppsh: Russian

sten gun: British

And I know they want to implement the British and the Russians, but that will be after full release as far as I know..

But they want it just as much as you and me :)

The things they are working on for full release are:

* New Competitive Map

* Spectator Mode Overhaul

* In-game clan system for scrims, ladders and competitions with high tick servers

* Theatre Mode

* New HUD / UI

* New Casual Map

* General Fixes & Patches ready for full release!

After that: Free DLC

Edited by WeAsOne
  • Like 1

MU3 should roll out in this or next month I guess (between 23th of September and 21st of December)..

Then the next Winter Update should be before 20 March 2019

And full release somewhere after that and before 2020 (My guess goes to May 2019)

All my info comes from their official roadmap http://battaliongame.com/

Edited by WeAsOne
  • Upvote 1

The road map has not been updated for whatever reason so all we can do is guess.

Judging by the road map which shows Q1, Q2 etc and EA was in February so i would say four quarters equals three months apart so we should be seeing Q3 update within the next week or so. Q4 should be around December 2018 according to the roadmap but i guess it's all going to be late now so i suggest we just disregard the roadmap altogether.

4 hours ago, Excel said:

The road map has not been updated for whatever reason so all we can do is guess.

Judging by the road map which shows Q1, Q2 etc and EA was in February so i would say four quarters equals three months apart so we should be seeing Q3 update within the next week or so. Q4 should be around December 2018 according to the roadmap but i guess it's all going to be late now so i suggest we just disregard the roadmap altogether.

Not updated? you mean the unannounced maps?

As far as I know they are still following this roadmap so no need to update it.. and the names of the maps/weapons we hear at the release of an update :)

And Q1 means Quarter 1 and a quarter of a year is indeed 3 months ;)

I agree it looks like the Q4 (winter) update will be not in the fourth quarter of 2018 but a little later like Q1 2019.. So they will work on it in Q4 but will release in Q1..

We will see

Edited by WeAsOne
  • Like 1

I hope they add an open sights single action bolt rifle like the K98 for Germans to the game.  a Lee Enfield or Springfield for Allies.

They may be a little behind on MU3, but I'm patient. :)

44 minutes ago, 509thTactical said:

I hope they add an open sights single action bolt rifle like the K98 for Germans to the game.  a Lee Enfield or Springfield for Allies.

Huh, you confuse me.. The Kar98 is in the game.. with iron sight AND a sniper one.. (EDIT: or you mean without the little "arch"?)

The Springfield on the other hand is only sniper (for now)

Kar98:

20181103214947_1.jpg

Kar98 sniper:

20181103214955_1.jpg

Springfield sniper:

20181103215008_1.jpg

M1 Garand:

20181103215016_1.jpg

An example (found on Call of Duty wiki) of the Kar98 without the little "arch" (From CoD1):

Kar98k_Sights_COD.png

Edited by WeAsOne

3 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

Not updated? you mean the unannounced maps?

Yes that and nothing to suggest what has been completed and what is left to do.

No mention of anything really which is why the roadmap might as well be disregarded.

I mean, how hard is it for a dev to make a post here once every month just to keep people interested and up to date instead leaving their customers hanging in the wind?

image.png.b452980d6d8a96cd20211e6705a655e2.png

bugs & crashes just destroyed the entire fan base.. see it was 16k.. now less than 100..

developers should communicate with community on a regular basis and cheer us up so that we can have some hope!

6 hours ago, CRiSTiANO said:

developers should communicate with community on a regular basis and cheer us up so that we can have some hope!

I agree but the devs see it differently i guess.

19 hours ago, WeAsOne said:
20 hours ago, 509thTactical said:

Huh, you confuse me.. The Kar98 is in the game.. with iron sight AND a sniper one.. (EDIT: or you mean without the little "arch"?)

The Springfield on the other hand is only sniper (for now)

LOL  I know it's in the game, I was just stating that they should add a Lee Enfield or Springfield w/o the scope to allies, like they have the KAR98 for Axis.

21 hours ago, 509thTactical said:

LOL  I know it's in the game, I was just stating that they should add a Lee Enfield or Springfield w/o the scope to allies, like they have the KAR98 for Axis. 

xD ok sorry I did not understand hahaha.. Told you I was confused :P