Farq-S

Vanguard 1944 - New Game

50 minutes ago, Farq-S said:

...never again!

๐Ÿ˜‹

-------------------

Saw this too. Their objective looks really low. ๐Ÿคจ
The new thing is they are building the game under CryEngine instead of UnrealEngine.
Curious to see the result ... and feedbacks ! ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Upvote 1

Another WW2 game LOL

Yes it looks good but after Battalion i won't buy another Early Access game. If they don't have the funding to finish a game they shouldn't be making games.

I feel these game devs should be doing their best to make a game good enough for people to buy, funding should be at the game devs risk and that way they won't be so lazy as with kickstarter funded stuff they give up to easily and it's much less of a risk to them as the funding is there for them. It's free money to them to squander as they wish...... Bulkhead have proved this time and time again.

ย 

1 hour ago, Excel said:

Another WW2 game LOL

Yes it looks good but after Battalion i won't buy another Early Access game. If they don't have the funding to finish a game they shouldn't be making games.

I feel these game devs should be doing their best to make a game good enough for people to buy, funding should be at the game devs risk and that way they won't be so lazy as with kickstarter funded stuff they give up to easily and it's much less of a risk to them as the funding is there for them. It's free money to them to squander as they wish...... Bulkhead have proved this time and time again.

ย 

i don't agree, in Bulkhead's case, that they can be accused of not working hard and squandering KS money. many people may have been unhappy with the way the game turned out but those guys did put their heart and soul and their own money to make Bat44. that said, Bat44 was my first experience funding a KS and i'll never do it again. not because i think Bulkhead were lazy or incompetent but because the KS model is fundamentally flawed and completely broken.ย 

On 9/14/2018 at 9:46 AM, Farq-S said:

looks good but won't be backing this one on kickstarter...never again!

๐Ÿ‘†