grizzgolf

Player numbers back up?

Since the last update have the player numbers increased? Ive been trying to read over on the steam community but all I see is a ton of children yelling at each other. 

https://steamcharts.com/app/489940

perhaps better site. It seems nothing has changed, but i didn't expect this aswell since the game might play a lot/ little for playesr who we're already playing. It's just i don't think it's enough to get the ones who left the game back, because the core game is still the same as before. But maybe @ full release you'll never know..

• Upvote 1

It only caused a short lived increase. But since BH announced that " what you see is what is here to stay" (e.g. the XP system, coin economy, skins, Steam avatar implementation) i doubt if any new update will crank up numbers for good because, according to many reactions, it's being regarded as completely unnecessary. It seems only a handful of teams and skin traders (that app. make up for the 250 players online simultaneously) decided to stick to and invest in this game.

And can't really blame the rest of the 16K potential customers that tried this game after being hyped for a new COD2 type of game only to find out "it's pretty much CS:GO with a WW2 skin" (containing the not liked content as mentioned) and uninstalling again.

To be honest, i've only clocked 10h in the game myself and am not really impressed either 🤔

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yiNMastah said:

"it's pretty much CS:GO with a WW2 skin"

You will have to explain this if you want to be credible. Because apart from the economic system of Wartie and the crouch jump (which will be removed in the next update), there is no game mechanics in common between Battalion and CS:GO.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1