GOODGODD

Game is running on wrong monitor.

Hello I have two monitors. One 144MHz 27' and second 60MHz 24'. Game is running on 60MHz 24' one. How to change it or what to do to change it?

Regards

GG

OK I fix it. Need to change game to window mode then move it manually on main monitor. Make window on whole monitor size and then go back to game change it to full screen again. Works for me. This is new game and its looks good. Good job!

I seem to have the same issue, running 3 screens with the middle one set to be the default and it keeps opening on the left screen.

Current fix is to put Display mode to windowed. click on the side to get the top bar to appear and drag it to the middle screen and make it fullscreen again.

It is how ever annoying to have to do every time I start the game.

Hope someone can have a look into it :)

I have the same problem, as a workaround you can switch the image between the screens using :   Window button + shift + arrow fot he side you want the image to go

It would be nice if we could select the monitor in game, maybe for a future implementation 😀

Alt+Enter to toggle full/windowd mode -> windows+arrow key left/right to change the monitor -> Alt+Enter

done.