ARMISTICErj

How do I get a refund?

I have not dealt with this before so I apologize for my ignorance. I mainly play on Xbox and I backed this on Kickstarter when I first heard about it. I’m starting to think I’ll never get the console version and all I’ve received is steam codes and betas and I don’t play pc. Why would they send me pc stuff when I clearly told them I’m here for the Xbox one version?

Anyways I just want my money back at this point because they clearly can’t deliver after seeing where the game is at. Is it possible to get a refund and how do I do that?

Edited by ARMISTICErj
Grammar and typo

well i think that devs have announced console version in 2019 but i wouldnt put any hopes in it since the game looks dead.Wich is shame had potential :(

As for the refund dunno try to write to devs.

Edited by Kreator

Thanks.  yea it really reminded me of Day if Defeat which was one of my favorite games. Kind of saying something when I post this on their game forums but sounds like you don’t think they even check this anymore.

EA started in february 2018 and the game is supposed to be finished in february 2019. We're a third in the way so chill..

• Upvote 1