Sign in to follow this  
Farq-S

Major Update #2 and Tournament

hope the new update is a success but can't help thinking you've missed a trick here. a tournament has been announced but wouldn't a free weekend to coincide with the update be good publicity?

Probs best leaving free weekend untill mu3 as it would only hurt the game if we still have the same trash arcade modes

This update needs to be amazing. I am still hoping for a good patch but track record is not good so far.

My number one fix is the stafe jump and instant scoping.

On 5/25/2018 at 4:51 PM, Farq-S said:

hope the new update is a success but can't help thinking you've missed a trick here. a tournament has been announced but wouldn't a free weekend to coincide with the update be good publicity?

I'm pretty sure they have no plans for free weekend unless they overhaul all aspects of the game (So Arcade/Progression too). I bet MU3 or MU4 will have free weekend.

Tried the game again. I like it better but still I really hate that people are able to aim down sight and land headshot after headshot as they jump for some reason. No ADS when jumping period. Also I am a bit irritated with the kar and the speed that gun shoots. My hunting rifle is a Kar and I can tell you that no way in hell can you shoot that fast consistently and on top of that land multiple headshots one after eachother. But I hey what do I know only played games for 30 years.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just played the beta patch.  It feels worse than the game did 5 months ago in alpha....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I feel like I should elaborate more....

The graphics are better. I finally can get rid of the annoying gloss/glow.

The economy is better. But nades are to good for how inexpensive they are.

However, the if you land when zooming effect feels like you are rubber banding and the zoom delay on the bolts/snipers is a bit to much to the point I have no desire to use them.

Alt for sprint is still not fixed. (You cannot jump while sprinting when alt is your sprint key).  You are able to look around with alt while jumping in PUBG so this should be fixable.(Same engine)

I was never on the "remove sprint" train before. But I think now id be willing to give it a try.  It may just be to hard properly to balance a game that has both sprint and bolts in it.

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:11 PM, [VS-UK]Gom3R said:

Tried the game again. I like it better but still I really hate that people are able to aim down sight and land headshot after headshot as they jump for some reason. No ADS when jumping period. Also I am a bit irritated with the kar and the speed that gun shoots. My hunting rifle is a Kar and I can tell you that no way in hell can you shoot that fast consistently and on top of that land multiple headshots one after eachother. But I hey what do I know only played games for 30 years.

There seems to be a conflict that no one acknowledges, the fact it is a game based on a factual scenario which completely ignores facts when it either looks cool on youtube clips or is probably easier for developers to implement.

As there are many games which have incredible gravity and physics defying stunts available I really do not know why anyone would implement a game which would draw an immersion  crowd, which ww2 games invariably do,  and those people like to have some semblance of reality involved.

The best example of this would be to actually try and use ironsights or a scope whilst jumping in the air in real life, bet you lose an eye before you get a single shot within 2 meters of the target :D

[VS-UK] same crowd involved in the total war mod for cod?   best mod ever ;) 

• Upvote 1